Just offloading.......

*Emsie*

Gold Member
I seem to have lost my drive slightly....I am still sticking to plan but maybe not 100% as I was in the past and my losses have slowed down. I am still loving the diet and still want to lose more just can't seem to give it that 100% push and thats whats needed now.
I know I've done well to get to this point but I don't want to stop so am trying to refocus and I need to maybe increase my exercise slightly and I'm too tired at the moment and am feeling oh so hungry! and can't stop eating.....the right things but still a lot of it!
Hopefully I can get to relax over the weekend and catch up on my sleep and so have the energy for it all again!
I've loved the support and encouragement off friends and family but at the moment I'd like them to appreciate I've been doing this since September and it is ok for it to slow down a little! Or maybe its just me that needs to appreciate that and not be so hard on myself :sigh:
Just needed to have a little offload x

I totally understand that Emsie - I feel like ive been on a diet for the last 5 years!!! ( only 3 weeks on SW though )
I think sometimes if you dont take a step back and chill a bit you will end up undoing good work.
If you need a week or two to sort yourself out take it and then you will be raring to get back on track im sure x

Back