Just ordered a bumper pack!

RedRevolver

Just ordered a variety pack, the drink mixes and a sachet of porridge oats.

I'm excited. So many of you seem to be doing so well. I'll start a diary soon :) x

Good luck! The first few days can be a bit tough, so make sure you've got some distractions lined up to keep your mind off food. Stick at it, and it will all get easier. :)

Tbh..I found drink mixes a disappointment. ..I have to use a lot for my taste. .any who...WELCOME and look forward to your progress ((hugs))

Good luck. Keep in touch and follow the diaries. I find them great for inspiration. Looking forward to hearing how well you are doing!

I love my morning porridge so much and my bumper pack of those has come to an end!! soup may be a bit strange for breakfast x
I am sure you will soon get the hang of it all. x

Good luck! :)

I love my morning porridge so much and my bumper pack of those has come to an end!! soup may be a bit strange for breakfast x
I am sure you will soon get the hang of it all. x

What about having one of the shakes for breakfast instead of soup? How's the soup for breakfast going??

What about having one of the shakes for breakfast instead of soup? How's the soup for breakfast going??

I did the soup for breakfast because its more convenient to have a shake on the go compared with finding a place to heat up my soup when not at home. Definitely not the best start to a day but necessary!

How's it going RedRevolver?

Just received it, and am enjoying a lovely strawberry shake at this very moment, and it's very tasty! :)

What a coincidence - that's what I'm having at exactly the same time! I put in more water than they say and some ice and it lasts longer. It also helps with my water intake as I struggle to drink enough.

mmmm......

Haha, I've not actually tried mixing the different shakes. I have thought before about making a banana porridge perhaps or a vanilla cinnamon porridge. Might try that actually coz the shakes go so nice and thick when made hot. Oooooh, the possibilities :D

Ooooh I'm going to try flavoured porridge. Sounds lovely.

How's it going?

Good luck. I've just ordered my packets of 50 too. So we are about at the same point.
Though I'm currently finishing up the Cambridge packs I started on yesterday.

How often do you guys weight yourself? I know I shouldn't be obsessive about it - but I am so keen to lose. Tired of hating the way I look.

Back