just ordered my meals ..

denie123

hi all im new to diet chef and this site so bear with me ..lol ive just ordered my food and hopefully it will be here thursday ..im quite looking forward to it as i read quite a few reviews before i ordered ..hope everyone is ok ..nice to meet you all x

Yep it's showing - looks good! :D
Welcome and I hope you enjoy the food/diet; most of us here seem to. :p
Good luck! x

hi ya diversity thanx a lot hun.. i thought id have the tortoise as i think its gonna be a slow process..lol cant wait to start now x

oh god thats gonna be the hardest part ..i hate drinking water makes me gag ..can i use diluted low cal juice to mix with it ?

Yep, think you can add low cal juice :) I do Vimto Light sometimes.

Ooh, so today is the day your delivery arrives :D Here's hoping it's nice and early ;)

i wish caroline i just got an email saying they will be taking 3-4 days and looks like it will be tuesday now grrrrrr im really looking forward to starting and feel motivated at the moment ..i thought id start over the weekend as thats the hardest time for me and then id sail through the week..(well hopefully)..lol

They say they have sent all the QVC ones so at least that is done. I sure hope you get it soon :) Imho, I think you have a right to take it up with them - I certainly would and ask for an explanation - it's only courtesy imho! Especially since they say next day/two days, not an entire week!

i think i might see if i can get a week free .. cos im bound to put on weight now over the weekend as im not on the diet ...lol

Back