Just ordered my Pack to start at the end of this week

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by jambof1985, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. jambof1985

jambof1985 Member

How do everyone, I am going to be starting at the start of next week and am looking for a little bit of advice or help to keep me on the straight and narrow

:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Firstly welcome to the exante clan :) You won't regret it.

How many weeks are you looking to do jambof1985?

Drink the recommended amount of water - I aim for 3 to 4 litres a day. You can also drink Coke Zero, Dr Pepper Zero, tea, coffee (both milkless) and bouillon.

Don't get disheartened if you have a week with no change weight wise, I had that this week and I lost inches instead.

Do come on here and vent and get support as and when you need it - it's been a massive help for me in fact I think I would have quit ages ago if I wasn't on here.

Try to add in exercise as soon as you can too

Good luck on your journey x

4. jambof1985

jambof1985 Member

Hiya,

Thanks for the reply!
    I have only bought 1 month worth so far and my target really isnt a weight its to fit into 34" jeans and size L t_shirts.

I will post my weight etc on here and keep a record of whats going on and hopefully we will see results in within the month. Depending on how hard I find that will indicate how long I do it for.

How long have you been doing it for?

5. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've been doing it for 10 weeks (I had a couple of weeks in the middle where I was at hen weekends so didn't fully complete the plan).

Honestly it's not that hard once you've got over the first few days, ultimately if TS isn't your thing you can always try WS :)

I've lost 8 inches from my stomach alone in that time which is good!

6. jambof1985

jambof1985 Member

Pfft if I lost 8 inches I would be delighted.
    I am defo going to give it a go and see how it goes. Are the soups tasty?

7. kay_135

kay_135 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Jambo - welcome!
    Re. soups: it's all down to personal taste, but as someone who usually loves soup, I can't stand 'em!! I'm switching to just shakes and bars. Way I see it, if I'm only eating 3 packs a day, I gotta make them packs I like!
    Other tips: you'll feel a bit crap at first, but persevere and you'll hit ketosis, and then hunger etc will go. If you do feel hungry, more often than not, it's thirst - drink plenty of water.
    If you struggle with an eating problem and need to totally change your attitude to food (like me!), invest in the Beck Diet Solution book - I've started working through it and it's fantastic. Based on CBT and I think it will be really important for when I get to goal.
    G'luck!

8. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I like the soups but I don't have a sweet tooth so they're ok for me - the tomato and basil one needs lots of cracked pepper in it though!

9. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome and hi Jambo, The soups are quite tasty but then I enjoy savoury foods rather than sweet. I'm sure you'll get on fab just pop in and out of the forum for advise it really helped me get through the first week and i'm sure weeks to follow.

BF

BF

10. jambof1985

jambof1985 Member

Thanks for all the advice n support! I'm lookin forward to starting it now. Il pop on once I start it.

How long is it before ketosis starts?

11. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well done, ketosis for me kicked in at day 4 - horrible breath and don't feel hungry at all I guess everyone's different but anywhere between days 3 - 5.

BF

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.