Just ordered my supplies!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Jennyonaplate, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd been toying with the idea of a VLCD again as i'm tired of watching my life pass me by while I put things off till i've lost weight. On my way to lunch I caught sight of my reflection in a window - I promptly placed my order when I was back at my desk!!

I'm not expecting it to be easy, but i'm looking at it in short term chunks. First stint is the 3 week run up to our work christmas do, then the 4 weeks till christmas, then we'll see how things go!

I'll be starting on Monday as I'm going to Centre Parcs this weekend. Woohoo, can't wait to start shrinking!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weddingslimmer

weddingslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I started yesterday after previousattempts on W8 and Lipotrim - Its harder than i remember but it will all be worth it when i see those pounds drop away - Its all about determination and this forum has already been a great support to me
    Have a great weekend and good luck! xx

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Woohoo well done on ordering your products.
    Some people find this easy and some people really struggle so I guess we all just have to take it one day at a time.
    I'm sure you'll do great.

Oh and have a fab time at centre parcs, I went there for my birthday weekend this year and it was lovely.
    x

5. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck Jen, nice to have you with us.

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've not been there before, but i'm assuming getting into a swimming costume will be enough to scare me onto following the plan!

I did W8 briefly in the past, and found it ok for a while, but I wasn't really focused on it at the time. I just need to keep my eye on the prize!

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    good luck Jen and enjoy your break away xoxoxox

8. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done for ordering the supplies.

It does seem harder when you have done it once before - not sure why that would be - maybe because you expect to lose really big and so that initial excitement is not there any more?

I am determined to stick with it this time though - I need to or I'll have nowt to wear! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.