Just ordered my supplies!

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
I'd been toying with the idea of a VLCD again as i'm tired of watching my life pass me by while I put things off till i've lost weight. On my way to lunch I caught sight of my reflection in a window - I promptly placed my order when I was back at my desk!!

I'm not expecting it to be easy, but i'm looking at it in short term chunks. First stint is the 3 week run up to our work christmas do, then the 4 weeks till christmas, then we'll see how things go!

I'll be starting on Monday as I'm going to Centre Parcs this weekend. Woohoo, can't wait to start shrinking!

I started yesterday after previousattempts on W8 and Lipotrim - Its harder than i remember but it will all be worth it when i see those pounds drop away - Its all about determination and this forum has already been a great support to me
Have a great weekend and good luck! xx

Woohoo well done on ordering your products.
Some people find this easy and some people really struggle so I guess we all just have to take it one day at a time.
I'm sure you'll do great.

Oh and have a fab time at centre parcs, I went there for my birthday weekend this year and it was lovely.
x

I've not been there before, but i'm assuming getting into a swimming costume will be enough to scare me onto following the plan!

I did W8 briefly in the past, and found it ok for a while, but I wasn't really focused on it at the time. I just need to keep my eye on the prize!

Well done for ordering the supplies.

It does seem harder when you have done it once before - not sure why that would be - maybe because you expect to lose really big and so that initial excitement is not there any more?

I am determined to stick with it this time though - I need to or I'll have nowt to wear! :eek:

Back