Just ordered my WII Fit ...

you got mario kart for the wii?

the snes is the best console ever.. i looooove it.. hehe.. although mario 64 was the best mario.. lol

x x

I never had a Snes :( I had a Spectrum LOL! I like the Snes tracks on the Wii MarioKart though - yes I have it! It's fantastic!

My bro has go a WII the fit board looks good, if any of you guys notice a difference using it please let us all know on here, thinks it the next craze lol.

i want one soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad and a wii lol but i also want a ds lol

Mine's sitting in the hall having just been delivered. Guess what I'll be doing tonight!!

I collected my wii fit this morning and i have to say say that i didnt think it was great........

it was bloody fantastic..........

It is sooooo amazing, so much fun for the whole family and great also to get fit with.
It calculates lots of things that you can improve on on a daily basis.
It works out ur weight and bmi, and i have to say i was sceptical at first but mine was exact to the pound. My fit age was good to, only 1 year out, cant quite believe that tho. However mu mum of 63 had a wii fiot age of 75, she wasnt impressed!!!!
The exercises are brilliant and i intend to use it on a daily basis and will let you know how it goes. I have 3.5 weeks til my holiday and hope to see some diff by then.

Firstly today my mum and i went on it, you have never seen anything so hilarious in your life! the tears were rolling down my face. My mum of 63 was addicted by lunchtime too, and for someone who can rarely move without vcreakingand moaning she had great fun, especially trying to do the footie heading one and skiing. I was laughing so much it was painful.
Then the kids came home from school at 4 and we only just got off it at 9pm. kept us all amused constantly.

Not only is it fun its great for core strenthening too.

Even my hubby who is not usually intrerested in this kind of thing was on it with us all night!!! (theres hope yet!)

As a cdc i am tempted to buy another and take it into my office and get clents to have a go.

The only negative thing i have to say about it is that it only registers height 5.0ft and above,

So in short NO i didnt like it I LOVED IT.
Worth its weight in gold and i would adviseanyone to go out and buy one. CUrrently the best £70 i have spent in a long long time.

Long may it last and if i get results too then even better.

From 1 very happy mrsm

PS. Will let you know tomorrow if i am still saying the same when i ache from head to toe!

I have been thinking of buying it but i am a bit confused :confused:. When you get the Wii Fit, do you need anything else to use it, like some sort of console??

I really want to buy it and £70 sounds like a good deal :D but i am worried that i will end having to buy some sort of nintendo console with it which i probably will not be able to afford :(.

Only thing we have in the house is my brothers playstation 3!

Also does the Wii Fit come with all fitness programs built in or do you have to buy them seperately??

Sorry if i sound abit dumb :eek: but I'm not very knowledgeable about these things :rolleyes:.

I hope you're all having fun with yours :) xx

I have been thinking of buying it but i am a bit confused :confused:. When you get the Wii Fit, do you need anything else to use it, like some sort of console??

I really want to buy it and £70 sounds like a good deal :D but i am worried that i will end having to buy some sort of nintendo console with it which i probably will not be able to afford :(.

Only thing we have in the house is my brothers playstation 3!

Also does the Wii Fit come with all fitness programs built in or do you have to buy them seperately??

Sorry if i sound abit dumb :eek: but I'm not very knowledgeable about these things :rolleyes:.

I hope you're all having fun with yours :) xx

you need to have a nintendo Wii to use Wii Fit, they're about £180.
the fitness programs that people are talking about are all built into the Wii Fit... and the Wii itself comes with a sports package which has tennis, bowling and a couple of others on it.

you need to have a nintendo Wii to use Wii Fit, they're about £180.
the fitness programs that people are talking about are all built into the Wii Fit... and the Wii itself comes with a sports package which has tennis, bowling and a couple of others on it.

I guess i wont be able to get the Wii fit until i have the money ro buy a nintendo Wii. I'm going to try and persuade my brothers to chip in with me for the Wii then buy the Wii Fit myself. I can jst about afford CD.

It does sound like a really good investment.

Thanks for you're reply :)

Have fun xx

I collected my wii fit this morning and i have to say say that i didnt think it was great........

it was bloody fantastic..........

It is sooooo amazing, so much fun for the whole family and great also to get fit with.
It calculates lots of things that you can improve on on a daily basis.
It works out ur weight and bmi, and i have to say i was sceptical at first but mine was exact to the pound. My fit age was good to, only 1 year out, cant quite believe that tho. However mu mum of 63 had a wii fiot age of 75, she wasnt impressed!!!!
The exercises are brilliant and i intend to use it on a daily basis and will let you know how it goes. I have 3.5 weeks til my holiday and hope to see some diff by then.

Firstly today my mum and i went on it, you have never seen anything so hilarious in your life! the tears were rolling down my face. My mum of 63 was addicted by lunchtime too, and for someone who can rarely move without vcreakingand moaning she had great fun, especially trying to do the footie heading one and skiing. I was laughing so much it was painful.
Then the kids came home from school at 4 and we only just got off it at 9pm. kept us all amused constantly.

Not only is it fun its great for core strenthening too.

Even my hubby who is not usually intrerested in this kind of thing was on it with us all night!!! (theres hope yet!)

As a cdc i am tempted to buy another and take it into my office and get clents to have a go.

The only negative thing i have to say about it is that it only registers height 5.0ft and above,

So in short NO i didnt like it I LOVED IT.
Worth its weight in gold and i would adviseanyone to go out and buy one. CUrrently the best £70 i have spent in a long long time.

Long may it last and if i get results too then even better.

From 1 very happy mrsm

PS. Will let you know tomorrow if i am still saying the same when i ache from head to toe!

Sooo glad to hear this!! Asked for one from DH for my birthday which was in March (a delayed gift) but was incredibly p@@@@d off when it didnt arrive yesterday as expected!!! Turns out he thought I was joking, despite talking about (almost) nothing else since March!! GRRRRR

Anyway, found one on John Lewis website, and paid £60 for it!! Expecting it in the week, and really excited!! It sounds just brill. Cant wait!!

I was going to buy new scales, my old ones are well iffy, but sounds like I wont need to after all!!

I think I must be one of the few people who hasn't got a Wii! :rolleyes:
I was not that bothered till the WiiFit came out... its worth a thought now.
Last console I bought was a PSone! :eek: and thats gathering dust!! I don't think its been switched on in at least 5 years!! Been too busy with babies!!!:D

"Been too busy with babies"

Ahhh, thats lovely!! Wish mine were still all cute and cuddly! My eldest "baby" will be 14 in a weeks time (& dont we know it!!!! Hormones everywhere with him!) and my real baby is now 9, going on 16. (Yes, you guessed it ....a daughter!!)

AND...... of course they will want , no.... expect...., to use MY WiiFit wont they!!!! LOL!!!! Good old Mum, again!!!

I went on my sister in laws wii fit last night ... what a laugh! Especially the yoga positions and you really can feel it doing something! I loved the ski jump and the step and the snowboarding thingy too!!!

Brilliant!!!

xx

We luv the wii in our house although being 8mths pregnant i have not had a good go on it yet. My 3yr old loves the boxing, keeps trying it out on his sister though so i dont think she is 2 impressed. I was considering the wii fit also sounds like great fun, gets the kids off their bums as well.:D Does any1 know how to add other ppls miis i dont get it:confused:

I bought the wii and the wii fit yesterday, just been on it today and I love it, could be the best thing I've ever bought ---- I thought I did brilliantly on the hula hoop as I got 60 and then I only got one or two stars for it, was gutted and the heading the ball one well I'm useless :D

Back