just ordered the book!

ilovedogs

Are there any recipes in the actual diet book. The only thing I am afraid of is because I am on a budget, I may miss meals because I can't afford to buy the stuff needed. I have noticed fresh is a lot more expensive. Also is lemon juice allowed in phase 1 because I have a fav salad dressing which is made from olive oil, lemon juice and chilli. Has anyoe had any alcohol in phase 1 and still lost weight?

Hi Ilovedogs, yes there are a few (20) recipes in the actual diet book (the green one) which is great for stage 1 and when you start stage 2. I found the recipe book (the blue one) really good for ideas now that I am on week 3. I managed to order both books from the library over the internet.

I am not sure about using lemons in phase 1. She lists some recipes with lemons in them so I am sure it would be fine. With stage 1 just take each day one day at a time.

I have been buying everything fresh, fresh meat, fresh vegetables and salads. However, I haven’t been buying the pre packed processed foods.. the cakes, chocolate, crisps, fruit juices etc. Water from the tap doesn’t cost anything and you can save lots from buying meat in bulk and freezing it. I think if anything my shopping bill has decreased since changing the way I eat, and I have 2 children and a husband too!

Good luck and keep posting, I would love to see how you get on with it.

Back