Just ordered.....

susann

Hi guys.....

Just ordered my samples before I ''dive in'!

Sorry if this has been dealt with before, but will 4 meals keep me in ketosis?

I'm a retired (and lovin' it), 60 year old, not very active, (and lovin it) 12 stone lady.

susann

yes 4 meal packs will put you and keep you in ketosis, its what its made for as the cal and carb counts are so low,

hope you like them, i do they are yummy !

good luck with it all x

drink loads of water really helps x

i'm a newbe to slim & save awaiting my package which should be here today however i'm not starting till monday - however as i am only 5'2 i have only ordered 3 items a day , shake for breakfast , meal or bar for lunch same for dinner,
i did cambridge diet 3 shakes a day i am looking forward to this one not being a complete liquid diet as i felt so empty before ( not hungry just empty )

best of luck

Yes you will stay in ketosis, a carb intake of under 100g per day will induce mild ketosis for most people, so around 50g a day on 4 s&s packs is more than low enough to maintain ketosis. xx

wannabesize10 - I would suggest that if you are onky having 3 packs you also have the protein (100g of chicken or white fish) as 3 packs do not contain enough protein on their own. Also ink about a multivitamin - preferably one which doesn't contain vitamin A - such as a prgnancy one.

wannabesize10 - I would suggest that if you are onky having 3 packs you also have the protein (100g of chicken or white fish) as 3 packs do not contain enough protein on their own. Also ink about a multivitamin - preferably one which doesn't contain vitamin A - such as a prgnancy one.

Just seen this - thank you yes i take a mum to be vit every day have done for years ... so thats fine and i didn't realise i could have 100g for fish or chicken how fab - i start monday and have a frozen full of chicken :) xx

Back