just overheard....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynjo, 7 November 2006 Social URL.

1. lynjo

lynjo Full Member

about a xmas conference for cd. is this only open to counsellors or can anyone go?

Is anyone going?

Would like to show an interest if i am allowed..

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

The Christmas conference is for counsellors only but the slimmer of the year and runner ups etc are also invited obviously.

M.

4. lynjo

lynjo Full Member

thanks mike, that solves that!

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hiya

I believe it is open to all - I think I read something Kerensa posted somewhere saying anyone could come. Will have a look.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Found this on the Pink Site! :D Speak to your counsellor as there might still be spaces available.

7. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hiya, Can you tell me where is it being held and when please?

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

This year it has been opened to customers as well. Tickets are £15 and it is being held at the National Motocycle Museum in Birmingham on 2nd December.

Have a chat to your counsellor re this.

Linda

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Had an email round saying there were a few places left, so if you're interested you better move fast! :D

10. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Just tried to book in the recommended hotels and they are both fully booked.

So now looking for a Travel Lodge somewhere within 20 mins!

M.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.