Just placed order

JulieL

Hi and happy new year, well I have just placed an order, decided to stop putting it off, i did all about w8 2 years ago and lost 2 stone, but thought i could have a week off and easily get back on it, err def not. Since then have become a diabetic, so really need to get a grip!

Hope i will have great results like so many of you on here, not looking forward to the headaches, so I am trying to lower my carbs before I start.

Oh well enough of me waffling on, looking forward to it especially as this board seems nice and friendly.

Julie :)

heya welcome to this side of Minimins
and happy new year, and best of luck with the diet once you receive packs
x

Hi and happy new year, well I have just placed an order, decided to stop putting it off, i did all about w8 2 years ago and lost 2 stone, but thought i could have a week off and easily get back on it, err def not. Since then have become a diabetic, so really need to get a grip!

Hope i will have great results like so many of you on here, not looking forward to the headaches, so I am trying to lower my carbs before I start.

Oh well enough of me waffling on, looking forward to it especially as this board seems nice and friendly.

Julie :)

Hi Julie, I've just ordered my Exante too, I've 6 stone to lose in 2012, I'm determined to do it!!

Best of luck on your journey xx

Hi discodiva, hopefully the packs will come soon, I need to lose approx 5 stone, but I'm going to see how I feel as I lose it, we will both do it this year! I know it will be hard at first but it's not forever, and we will see results pretty quickly which will be the best incentive of all. We'll have to keep an eye our for each others progress!
Kenshin and Darcy thanks for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to starting x

Back