Just popped back!

ponypony

Hello girls!

Hope you are all doing well. I haven't been on here for a little while so thought it was time I caught up.

I'm still going strong on CD, loving it! Am now 11stone 4lbs, 2 stones lighter than when I originally started LT. Had a bit of trouble with a plateau but hopefully that's all over now. Fiance asked when I was going to buy some smaller clothes today as I keep showing him my baggy waistbands.

Are Bea & Elle still logging in? And hope everyone else is whizzing towards goal.

Hi Ponypony,

Not sure where everyones dissappeared to. You've done really well.

Good luck hun.
xx

Hi pony, I think everyone is away xmas shopping at the minute as its very quiet on here. Bea is still around and pregnancy is going well and Elle pops her head in every so often but she is snowed under with work at the minute. Glad to hear you are doing well !

Hello girls!

Hope you are all doing well. I haven't been on here for a little while so thought it was time I caught up.

I'm still going strong on CD, loving it! Am now 11stone 4lbs, 2 stones lighter than when I originally started LT. Had a bit of trouble with a plateau but hopefully that's all over now. Fiance asked when I was going to buy some smaller clothes today as I keep showing him my baggy waistbands.

Are Bea & Elle still logging in? And hope everyone else is whizzing towards goal.

Oh Hi Ponypony...good to hear from you! Well done on 2 stone FAB!! - expect you feel really skinny!! How do you feel in those Size 14 skinny jeans you got a few weeks back????

I am just back from a few days in the sun - which was a little sober but still had fun!!! As Rach said Elle is really busy with her business - but if you havent checked her fab photos already they are real inspiration!!

Hi pony, I think everyone is away xmas shopping at the minute as its very quiet on here. Bea is still around and pregnancy is going well and Elle pops her head in every so often but she is snowed under with work at the minute. Glad to hear you are doing well !

Thanks for updating Pony!! How are you doing??? Am just back from a few days in the sun!! Feel sooooo relaxed its great!!

Ah that is why the site has been so very quiet!! Lol just kiding!! Im doing great at the minute, hardly have any spare time to log on what with xmas and working part time now. You would think working part time would have given me more of a chance to log on but no the most of my logging on comes when im in work and supposed to be working!! Went back to the gym on monday and swimming 30lengths again last night after not getting a chance to go for a couple of weeks and it was great. I outran my friend who comes with me and when we started she could out run me so that felt good. She is still a stone lighter than me but hopefully if I keep up with the excercise I will shift that soon. So where did you go for your holiday and how was it?

We went to Lanzarote for 4 nights.....blue skies, fab beach, nice food and loads of sun....its was perfect....

Back