Just popping by to say hi

I eat loads everyday !!!! I point everything that I eat to make sure I don't go over.

Oh & walk nearly everyday or do the wii fit. Today I did loads of gardening. I have soooooooooooo much energy these days it's great.

thats fab well done on getting your siver 7 in 2 wks:happy096::bliss::bliss:
I HOPE i have agood result on my first wk you've inspired me

Thank u thank u thank u EVERYONE. It really helps me to know that u are all out there somewhere sending all these positive vibes. Still have 11.5 points left today & it's now 8pm !! I have eaten loads again today but more 0 point foods - butternut squash & red pepper soup, vegetable curry, sugar free jelly where as yesterday I just had enough left for my tea with nothing to spare but I guess somedays are just like that. Put on jeans today that were tight a couple of weeks ago & had to take them off as they kept slipping down giving me a most unattractive builders bum !!!! Two people last week said my face was thinner just hope the next stone comes off my bum or I'm going to look mighty strange if I keep losing off my face !! Ha Ha !!

ha ha ha you would look a little bit strange!! Its funny as people say they can notice off my face too and like you I'd prefer if it came off my bum!

Sounds like you need to get a belt luv as that would be a bit embarrassing if your trousers fell to your ankles in the iddle of a shop :eek:lol!!

Hope you have a lovely evening

xx

Ha ha what a sight that would be bear1982. I often wonder if people say u look thinner because they know u go to WW or do they really mean it ? I still have a long way to go but hopefully this time I will do it.

I lose weight off my face first - seems to go top down with me
so frustrating when its my bum and tum I want it to go from :)

I think we are all like that - the worst areas take the longest to go -

good luck in the coming week you seem to be doing everything right :):)

Weigh in today & feeling v nervous. Stuck to my points 100% but for some reason I am really nervous. I've had two fab losses & don't want to feel down if I lose half a pound or even stay the same because that is still great for 3 weeks 'work'. Will let u know later how I get on & good luck to all the other Tuesday weigh in folk.

Oh good luck for your weigh in - is it a morning one or evening - just want to know when we need to start sending those weigh light vibes your way

how did your WI go? :D x

how did your WI go? :D x

1lb off this week so really pleased with that & got my 2nd silver 7 & a little blue stone to remind me I've lost a stone in weight. Haven't walked as much this week so will get back onto that this coming week. Walked this morning for 20mins then did 30mins free step on Wii Fit. Now been sitting on my backside on Minimins for hours now I am soooooo addicted. Must logoff soon & go & do some housework :sigh:

1lb off this week so really pleased with that & got my 2nd silver 7 & a little blue stone to remind me I've lost a stone in weight. Haven't walked as much this week so will get back onto that this coming week. Walked this morning for 20mins then did 30mins free step on Wii Fit. Now been sitting on my backside on Minimins for hours now I am soooooo addicted. Must logoff soon & go & do some housework :sigh:

thats fantastic - a whole stone already! i know how you feel about minis addiction.. i am terrible :p

well done on your exercise btw.. thats 2.5AP for 50 mins - a whole curly wurly :D

Just been reading through your diary - you've done so well and are really inspiring! :D x

Back