Just popping by to say hi

Just been reading through your diary - you've done so well and are really inspiring! :D x

lozbo thank u so much. I just find wittering on here keeps me on the straight & narrow. Sorry to hear of ur ill health & about ur job. Hope things get better real soon xx

I put my pedometer on ystdy & was amazed that I clocked up just short of 9000 steps which earned me 2.5 bonus activity points. Once the kids r back to school next week then I will be able to walk more.

thats really great - well done on those AP! :D how you finding this week? x

Didn't make wi last week & not been 100% so a bit nervous about tmrw. We seem to have had endless occasions - a wedding, a wedding reception, a 21st !!! All involving food & drink!! Hopefully it's not as bad as I think it's just that I'm an all or nothing dieter & 1 tiny slip up messes with my head if u know what I mean. The way I look at it is I can either not go back to class for fear of what I MAY have put on or I can face up to it & continue. If I've had a gain then I can lose that again & be back on track. So in a way I'm now looking forward to wi tmrw. It's a funny old world isn't it.

Morning

I'm a bit like that too - all or nothing - hope that it isn't as bad as you thought - best thing is just to get back, get weighed & get going again xx

Hey

I definitely think you should go to every WI that you can. I wasn't going to go last week as I'd been really naughty at the weekend, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought. And if it's not the result you want then you just draw a line under it

---------------------------------------------

and start again!!

You may be surprised!

Good luck with WI

xx

Back