Just popping in briefly :) anyone remember me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 18 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

Hiya, wow, loads of new people on here.

How is everyone doing?

I stopped Cd over the summer, and gained almost all of my weight again. but in october i started slimming world. Irs slow going, but I am really enjoying it, and I am almost down to my last CD weight, and i am hoping to lose 4stone by septemeber. i am doing a sponsered slim to raise money for harefield hospital physio/transplant dept, hopefully will be able to provide them with enough cash for 10 exercise bikes.

i am also training for race for life, i have never done much exercise before, so its really hard work, but again, going slowly and building up.

Take care everyone :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with the race and your continued weight loss
  4. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    Hi there and welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sounds like all that exercise is for a worthy cause so good luck, and you done it before so you know you can do it again. I am in the same situation, so this time we have got to make it thru maintenance and stay at goal.

Good Luck xx
  5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Yes remember you .... welcome back. Us "oldies" are still around as well!!!!
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Hiya Missdee, Fab to hear from you, I still check the blog of yours regularly to see how things are.

Great news about the sponsered slim, and the race for life, I do hope things are reasonably normal for you at the mo x
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Missdee welcome back, and well done with the weight loss xxx

As Beverley said, us old regulars are still here going strong.
  8. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Hi missdee i remember you from mumsonline, its nice too hear from you. Im glad you had a good christmas & all is well with Peter. Good luck on your journey.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.