Just popping in briefly :) anyone remember me?

Misdee

Silver Member
:cool:

Hiya, wow, loads of new people on here.

How is everyone doing?

I stopped Cd over the summer, and gained almost all of my weight again. but in october i started slimming world. Irs slow going, but I am really enjoying it, and I am almost down to my last CD weight, and i am hoping to lose 4stone by septemeber. i am doing a sponsered slim to raise money for harefield hospital physio/transplant dept, hopefully will be able to provide them with enough cash for 10 exercise bikes.

i am also training for race for life, i have never done much exercise before, so its really hard work, but again, going slowly and building up.

Take care everyone :)

Hi there and welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sounds like all that exercise is for a worthy cause so good luck, and you done it before so you know you can do it again. I am in the same situation, so this time we have got to make it thru maintenance and stay at goal.

Good Luck xx

Hiya Missdee, Fab to hear from you, I still check the blog of yours regularly to see how things are.

Great news about the sponsered slim, and the race for life, I do hope things are reasonably normal for you at the mo x

Hi Missdee welcome back, and well done with the weight loss xxx

As Beverley said, us old regulars are still here going strong.

Hi missdee i remember you from mumsonline, its nice too hear from you. Im glad you had a good christmas & all is well with Peter. Good luck on your journey.

Back