just put a photo in gallery!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bexnkev, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've just put a before pic in the gallery! I'm so ashamed that I got to look like that!! I've put it on there to give me more incentive! (pretty focused anyway but that really helps!!)...it's obviously the one where I'm sitting with my back to camera!!! horrid!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh bless you....but don;t you worry - you will never look like that again!!!! :)

4. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

How do you add things to the gallery?

5. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Bex you have inspired me you have changed so much already. Its fantastic.

I have taken a leaf out of your book and put some pics up too. :eek: Can't believe how bad I looked and all that only two months ago.

6. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    way to go bex, you are doing incredible. Its not easy is it, but you are proof that it works..

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Bex you look amazing, where've you gone to? Well well done :D

Tange, you look great too - well done :)

8. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone, I'm so shocked at what I did look like!! Think I'm gonna blow that photo up and stick it on my fridge with a sign saying ... GONE FOREVER!!!!!

9. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

WOW WEEEEEEEE HOWDY PARTNER! Bex honestly, u look like a total different person, fantastic, amazing, well done :)

10. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thank you ss... gotta say, I feel like a different person, physically, mentally and emotionally!! I love this lighter life diet :D

11. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

I know Bex, the feeling is mutual, LL has completley changed my lufe already & i haven't even reached my goal yet! I have just realised your sponsored slim finish target is on my Birthday, yipeeeee!

Just finished my meals & feel like another cereal bar yet again (why have i been feeling like this every evening, should have been used to it now considering its been 6 months! Anyway night night all, going to catch up with my Eastenders & all other programs, chat tomorrow, love Slimseaa xx

12. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow so proud of you Bex honey, what an achievement.;)

13. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You know, I don't think any of us realize quite how big we had got. I certainly didn't. It took a random photo like yours, Bex, and being caught unexpectedly in mirrored tiles on holiday, for me to realize just how disgusting I had become.

Bex, you have done wonders. You already look like a different, happier, more confident, sexier, fitter person - just imagine what kind of YOU you will be when you've finished!!!!

14. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you are right Tinley :D I've added a front side on view pic of then and now to gallery so you can really see the difference, I'm so pleased as you can forget how well you are doing and this has been a real boast looking at these photos!

15. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    omg bek u look great u must be really pleased with urself keep it up hun and ull be ther by the end of the year ashleyxx

16. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Well done Bex! There's no need to be embarassed about your before photos...we've all been there! I've kept a pair of my largest size trousers as a scare tactic! I can't bear to see the photos! I agree that none of us really realise how big we've become...I think it's our mind being kind to us!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.