just put a photo in gallery!

bexnkev

Silver Member
I've just put a before pic in the gallery! I'm so ashamed that I got to look like that!! I've put it on there to give me more incentive! (pretty focused anyway but that really helps!!)...it's obviously the one where I'm sitting with my back to camera!!! horrid!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How do you add things to the gallery?

Bex you have inspired me you have changed so much already. Its fantastic.

I have taken a leaf out of your book and put some pics up too. :eek: Can't believe how bad I looked and all that only two months ago.

Bex you look amazing, where've you gone to? Well well done :D

Tange, you look great too - well done :)

Thanks everyone, I'm so shocked at what I did look like!! Think I'm gonna blow that photo up and stick it on my fridge with a sign saying ... GONE FOREVER!!!!!

WOW WEEEEEEEE HOWDY PARTNER! Bex honestly, u look like a total different person, fantastic, amazing, well done :)

I know Bex, the feeling is mutual, LL has completley changed my lufe already & i haven't even reached my goal yet! I have just realised your sponsored slim finish target is on my Birthday, yipeeeee!

Just finished my meals & feel like another cereal bar yet again (why have i been feeling like this every evening, should have been used to it now considering its been 6 months! Anyway night night all, going to catch up with my Eastenders & all other programs, chat tomorrow, love Slimseaa xx

Wow so proud of you Bex honey, what an achievement.;)

You know, I don't think any of us realize quite how big we had got. I certainly didn't. It took a random photo like yours, Bex, and being caught unexpectedly in mirrored tiles on holiday, for me to realize just how disgusting I had become.

Bex, you have done wonders. You already look like a different, happier, more confident, sexier, fitter person - just imagine what kind of YOU you will be when you've finished!!!!

you are right Tinley :D I've added a front side on view pic of then and now to gallery so you can really see the difference, I'm so pleased as you can forget how well you are doing and this has been a real boast looking at these photos!

omg bek u look great u must be really pleased with urself keep it up hun and ull be ther by the end of the year ashleyxx

Well done Bex! There's no need to be embarassed about your before photos...we've all been there! I've kept a pair of my largest size trousers as a scare tactic! I can't bear to see the photos! I agree that none of us really realise how big we've become...I think it's our mind being kind to us!

Back