Just put my order in!

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
Hi

I have just ordered a 1 month mixed Bumper pack. I am switching from Tesco Diets Totals.

I can't wait to start!

I read all through these forums before ordering. It is great value compared to many plans. I loved some of the inspirational people on here :)

I look forward to talking to you all through this journey.

I am on the list for a gastric band. If this can work for me, I can tell them in a months time to leave it :)

Sophie x

Hi All

Me again!lol

I have bought a 28 day box. Is that based on having 3 packs a day?

Hello and Welcome.
Yeah - the bumper pack is a four week pack of 28 soups, 28 bars and 28 shakes - so should last you 4 weeks. I have been having 1 of each a day for the past 5 weeks now and have lost 27lbs - so well worth the money I believe.
Look after yourself during the first week and then it gets far easier.
I wish you the very best of luck
xxx

Hi All

Me again!lol

I have bought a 28 day box. Is that based on having 3 packs a day?

My maths is lousy, but here goes:
My box had 86 packs: 30 bars and 56 soups making a total of 86.
If I have three per day, that's a 28 days' supply.
If I have 4, that's 21 days' supply.

This is my fourth day on Exante and I'm fine having 3 per day.
Hope that helps.

Hi Sophie, welcome aboard. I really wish you all the very best. As you probably know, if you've been reading through other posts, the the first week can be hard going but it is so worth perservering. Good luck....

Hi Sophie

I've done the Tesco diet before and although it was good, Exante is soo much better and easier. Good luck with your journey.

Like you I can't stomach the soups! I'm just doing shake,bar and another shake. People on here have said they can be made into mousse or a 'muffin' in the microwave!

Xxx

My maths is lousy, but here goes:
My box had 86 packs: 30 bars and 56 soups making a total of 86.
If I have three per day, that's a 28 days' supply.
If I have 4, that's 21 days' supply.

This is my fourth day on Exante and I'm fine having 3 per day.
Hope that helps.

Thank you very much :) My brain is dead at present. Got a lot of work on with my company lol.

Thank you for your welcomes and words ladies. It has been great being able to look through this site. I can't wait to start now.

Would love to get my pack tomorrow ready for monday. But it is a saturday, so not hopeful really lol

I really look forward to being on this journey with you ladies :)

Well, my hopes have been dashed lol....I had a half hope that after ordering thursday evening a courier would deliver it today. But no such luck. Monday could be a problem as well, as I organise events and have a lot to do :(

A little bit disheartened, as I really want to get my pack so I know I can start!

Sorry to moan peeps xxx

I don't know if it's the same everywhere in the country, but when I had mine delivered they e-mailed in the morning and gave me an hour window in which they would deliver. I suppose it will depend on your courier, but it was fab for me coz I could get my father in law to come round for just that hour and he actually only had to wait 20 mins. You may be able to arrange your day around the delivery hour.
Hope that helps
xxx

If you don't like the soups, try adding spices and/or herbs to them, It helps with the taste a lot. Do persevere as I think the soups fill you up more than anything else.

Thank you yes I can. I have yet to have any emails from them other than confirming my order, so I shall wait. I am worried because I work as a medium. I read all day fridays and wanted to be in ketosis before friday. This is because when I low carbed last time, I did readings two days in and was not comfortable at all lol....I know it sounds mad, but it was true lol

Thanks Yummy. I love my spices, so I will defo try that when I have the soups. Wouldn't want to live only on shakes and bars. I need something warm to make me feel like I have eaten lol

I just have to be patient...........lol

My order didn't arrive next day either and I got no emails, so it probably does depend on where you are. Keep focused hun so that when you packs arrive, you'll be ready to start :)

Thank you Maka!!! I will try my best chick :)

I am pleased it is not just me as well. Just hope it gets here monday morning xxx

I too have orderd my bumper pack, i did the cambridege and could only stomach it for a month and lost a stone, but then i started bingeing again. Has anyone any tips for keeping me away from binge mode. I have now put my weight back on and more and need to lose 2 stone at least so good luck to all and myself i need it.
Hope i don;t feel as hungry on this as i did the cambridge.

Hi Ladies

Thank you Janet :)

Sorry I have not got any way of wisdom for you calligas. But good luck :) xxx

tick, tock, tick tock!lol

I ordered thursday evening and need the pack to come today. I asked it t be delivered to my partners address in Nuneaton, as I was here all last week and we will be back in Birmingham tomorrow. I am off to brum later today also. Back to Nuneaton, then in brum from morning tomorrow (mad life lol)

So, tick, tock, tick, tock, my patience is terrible!lol

Got my order and cup now! yay x

Back