Just realised...

DeeCe

Silver Member
now that it's almost October :eek: !!

how wonderful JUDDD will make Christmas!! We can indulge with our family and beat the bloat with DD's !! :D yaay!!

Be fitting into that party dress too, and not worrying too much about alcohol calories! yippee!!
Christmas day and boxing day can be updays. This is great :)

Knowing that I did 4 UP days in a row a few weeks ago and lost my gain a few DD s later I am planning on giving myself at least 3 UPs in a row that week, isn't it great not panicking about Christmas ruining your diet :)

I was just thinking about this before, this will be the first time in over 10 years (and I'm only 23!) that I'm not dreading Christmas at least a little bit because I know it will ruin my diet.

I love JUDDD! X

Definitely great, not having to worry about wot u eat over xmas or just simply falling off the wagon. Loving Juddd this is my first week and my DD have been fine :-D

Juddd is a difficult wagon to fall off after a few too many wayward UP s you just get back on with a DD so no falling off as UP s are part of the diet too lol x

Juddd is a difficult wagon to fall off after a few too many wayward UP s you just get back on with a DD so no falling off as UP s are part of the diet too lol x

I honestly think this is so good for mental health as god know how many times I fell off other dieting wagons and then spent days (or weeks even!) beating myself up about it.
It's actually amazing, just wish I'd found it sooner!

X

So so true, I honestly spent zero seconds beating myself up about having my planned 4 UPs in a row, it was my sons 16th, just did my mon DD as usual and away to go. I have never felt so relaxed on a diet plan before it really is life changing x

I am relaxed about my holiday and I will relax about Christmas, last year I kept fussing and everyone moaned at me because "it's Christmas" and I kept weighing myself.. then worried about drinking on NYE & felt fat bla bla blaa...not this year :D

You know.. I think I feel relaxed about holiday because I'm not coming back and going straight onto a restrictive diet.. if anyone gets that? So I'm not dreading coming back and having to force myself to eat a certain way again :D

You know.. I think I feel relaxed about holiday because I'm not coming back and going straight onto a restrictive diet.. if anyone gets that? So I'm not dreading coming back and having to force myself to eat a certain way again :D

Definitely get that! you're just having a few more ups in a row than usual, not even coming off the 'diet' (if we can even call it that!) really X

Hopefully we'll have my mum and sister with us this year, so I will do up's on x-mas eve, day and boxing day. Maybe then do 2up's before and 1-2 after as I will probably feel like it after the amount I intend to consume! lol

Yep my plan will be a week of double DD s the week before then 5 UPs (the weekend then eve, day and boxing) then a double down then back to UPs for the New Year. Don't mind gaining as it so quick to come back off and hopefully the DD smay limit too much gain but as I said it comes back off quick enough and as Dee said its not like having to go back on a relentless restrictive diet , its only a day at a time x

Exactly, just back on with a DD and you are juddding again x

Back