Just realised..

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
that I am nearly through week 1 and i havent found it a sturggle or cried or anything!
When i did lighter life and cambridge i Was crying nearly every day through hunger paina nd on points i would have broken it by now by going over "just a few"
I weigh in, in two days time and i cant believe i am still doing this without a thought!!!
xx

yea just concerned as i am off to south africa on safari in two weeks today and really want to keep sticking to this as i feel so positive and also want to be able to order my wedding dress at xmas and feel confident!
I am only doing b and b so in theory i could stick to it.
Do you think my consultant would give me two diarys so i can stick to it as much as poss?
x

Yes they should give you 2 but also be realistic when you are away. Give yourself an acceptable amout to put on if your plan doesn't work, that way if you put on it won't knock you off balance

i agree with taz - you need to be realistic about these things. if you're on holiday and there's no SW friendly food available you just make a healthy a choice as possible.

unless you're me! i will be eating whatever i like when i go away this week and if i put on half a stone then i'm ok with that as i will have enjoyed myself and it's only once a year.

i agree with taz - you need to be realistic about these things. if you're on holiday and there's no SW friendly food available you just make a healthy a choice as possible.

unless you're me! i will be eating whatever i like when i go away this week and if i put on half a stone then i'm ok with that as i will have enjoyed myself and it's only once a year.

I am the same normally lol.
But this isnt my only holiday this year!
Been to america (put on 10lbs in one week) Cyprus didnt even bother to check as we spent the whole time drunk!
Then this one.

We love our holidays lol..... next year is maldives for my honeymoon!!!

lucky you! wish we could afford so many holidays :D i'd love it! and i don't think i'd stick to SW on any of them! lol

my advice would be to take a relaxed approach to it. just eat as healthily as you can when you're away and if you come back with a gain you'll probably lose in within a week or two anyway.

Back