Just Received my 1st delivery and have questions !!!!

Just received my 1st delivery of pasta, bars and water flavourings ...firstly peach flavour yum .....and thanks so so much for all your great tips on how to make the pasta it came out amazing although it took ages and i was famished so i can tell why a lot of people cant wait and end up drinking a cheesy shake but it was well worth it, it felt like a real meal after a week of just shakes ... although there was a strange chemically after taste which i'm not sure was the pasta or the plastic bowl i nearly melted !

and as i missed my shake this morning i also had the chocolate orange bar after a week of not using my mouth i was having trouble chewing the thing but it was lovely and i will definitely be ordering more !

My questions are:

1. i missed breakfast so had pasta and a bar at lunch is that ok ?

2. should i be having more than 1 shake alternative a day ?

3. how many tsp of water flavouring can you have a day ?

thanks guys

from a very full 8lb lighter and smiling Jade xxxx

Hi Jade.

It doesn't matter when you have your packs, as long as you get 3 in a day to get all your nutrients.

As for as bars (and I think the pasta too) go you can only have 1 a day, but for the rest it doesn't matter if you have 3 shakes a day or 3 soups a day or a combination. I usually have a shake for breakfast, a soup for lunch and a bar in the evening, but today I'm having pasta for lunch and might have a bar this evening, or maybe a soup, depends on how I'm feeling and how late it is.

I cant find any guidelines on the website for the water flavourings but I'm sure I've seen them somewhere, I'll see if I can find them for you.

I can't find anything on the limits on the flavourings, I was sure there used to be some, something like 2 servings a day, because they contain some carbs, but can't find anything so maybe they changed it.

Hi I have also just started on the total solution. I started on Tuesday and had a cheeky weigh in today lost 4lb already!!!

Good Luck with your diet I hope you smash your goals :)

Hi ladies im on day 2 and finding it really hard! Did for while last year and forgot how hard this is but sticking with it and not going to weigh myself for the four weeks although i know im going to be tempted to!!

Oh wow, I'm a daily weigher, I can't imagine not weighing for 4 weeks :eek: Can I ask why? Would weighing once a week not give you the motivation to keep going?

Anyway, you know how it works, that the first week is the hardest and once you're over the next couple of days it'll all get easier :) Good luck.

Oh week one is hard took me 4 days to hit ketosis but once I did felt loads better. Had a great this weekend but stuck to low carbs had chicken breast with fried egg and cheese. I think this is ok as I haven't put any weight on from this morning and figured a once a week treat would be nice. As long as I stay in ketosis of course. Don't want the headaches again.

Back