Just Recieved Flowers!!!

Awww sweet :D

Flowers almost always make a girl feel good :)

Tanya - you should get Clare on here :)

my two sons have been so encouraging since i started lt that it makes me get thru the tough days for them as well they were so worried about my health before i started lt and they are so delighted at how well im doing its great inspiration .. x

thats so nice be you got a right boost x sarah newbie

haha unlucky cherry!! :)

Awwww your best mate is ace...I want flowers. I once made the mistake of saying to my fiance that flowers are a waste of money because they die...but I still want to be suprised with them lol I've shot myself in the foot for the future.

Ah, what a wonderful friend you have, hang onto her!

I have a lovely friend and we often buy each other little things we see that we think the other might like, just because ........... It makes the other one smile.

x

Lucky you, i have never been bought flowers... I only ever get bought the roses from the people that go round selling them after the clubs get out by random guys lol!!

Needless to say i do keep them though ahaha!!

what a wonderful mate to have!! At least she is very supportive with ya and encouraging 100%, its hard to get mates like this nowadays so I am glad you have one! Maybe the fella will get ya something nice on valentines day!

Back