Just rejoined weight watchers

Samstar

Just rejoined tonight have been going to sw but just couldn't get on with the diet so decided to go back to ww, lost 2lbs since last weeks weigh in at sw so thats a good start, most important of all I feel really motivated as my leader is lovely and the group are really encouraging, I feel really good about going and I'm going to make this work.

congrats on your 2lb weight loss! onwards and downwards :)

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi & well done on your 2lb loss! I've been going to SW for about 10 weeks now & I can't get along with it neither so have switched to WW. STS last week and am hoping for a loss tomorrow though it's nearly my star week and my stomach feels huge.

congrats on your 2lb weight loss, i was doing the cd, but had to come of it as my husband couldn't take me anymore on a thur nite, so thought i would try this.
So far so gd, i lost 3lb this week and it was my birthday on Sunday, so im well chuffed.
Im loving the food on this too

Thanks everyone, I've rejoined ww and this week I found it much better its obviously the diet for me, weighed last night and lost 4.5 lbs was so pleased, and eager to do well again this week. Don't worry Jellyjo I'm sure you've done great, good luck with your weigh in.
Samx

Back