Just sat and watched my daughter eating Burger King!!

Ti@ra-M@ker

We were away shopping this afternoon and as she wanted a Burger King meal...She ate it in the car on the way home. I resisted the temptation to pinch some though. :) I wasn't easy!! I had only had one pack today before then so I've come home and had a soup then a peanut bar....So all my packs gone for the day but I think I needed it! I'm on 790 so I still have my chicken for evening....This diet can be so easy some days and so Bl**dy difficult others!

I've made it though..BTW I added curry powder to my veg soup. It was lovely!! It might be nice made thicker into a sauce and poured over some chicken!!:D

WELL DONE!! You did really well not giving in, we had similar on friday when we took 2 kids to a play centre and they had chips nuggets & beans, think everyone must have been wondering why me and hubby were drooling so much!!!!!!!! Sarahxx.

I had to nip into McDonalds today to use the loo and OMG the smell of food was sooooo nice!I resisted and almost ran out of there-lol

I can remember taking DD to the cinema and then for a happy meal after, OMG, I could have cried, I sat there and watch her demolish everything whilst I had a bottle of water, it was so hard, but the day after I was so pleased I hadnt given in.

Stick with it, through thick and thin, its worth it x

Well done, stick with it, it'll so be worth it. :)

Well done guys u are doing great. I too have had those days, normally it dont bother me if the kids are in the back of the car eatting mcds. However in my first week my husband was in the passenger seat eatting kfc, he dont even eat much but he just had to have a burger, fries a piece of chicken and hot wings:eek: i said ur doing that on purpose u pig lol. But i just drove home and had my shake:)

We were away shopping this afternoon and as she wanted a Burger King meal...She ate it in the car on the way home. I resisted the temptation to pinch some though. :) I wasn't easy!! I had only had one pack today before then so I've come home and had a soup then a peanut bar....So all my packs gone for the day but I think I needed it! I'm on 790 so I still have my chicken for evening....This diet can be so easy some days and so Bl**dy difficult others!

I've made it though..BTW I added curry powder to my veg soup. It was lovely!! It might be nice made thicker into a sauce and poured over some chicken!!:D

Well done you it's not easy but you did it.

Curry powder is lovely with Veg soup and so is loads of pepper yummm.

Well done. Im hiding up here while my husband is eating his indian take away!!!

I always put curry powder in my veg soup, its good isnt it? When you do aam week you can have the chicken and veg in the soup as well!

Back