just saying Hello

itsy

DETERMEND TO SUCCEED
:D hi just popped in to get some tips, im on DC but this week will be cal counting
cant afford it all the time.So i hope you dont mind me popping in from time to time :D

Hi Itsy,

I am sure your find this thread a great support i certainly have, i use to think calorie counting didn’t work as it’s the original diet – I thought had it worked you wouldn’t have all these other diets etc but as we all know it’s not as simple as that!
I am sticking to the moto Eat Less Move More !!! ...very simple but makes so much sense and it’s working,
The difference i feel with calorie counting is it’s real food temptation is all around you , you decide what you eat , your in control if you feel you have gone over your calories you can correct the next day or do exercise to counter act it etc, but most of if’s a diet for life, a lifestyle way of eating before long you will think about food differently where as while shopping i would happily feel the trolley with what ever i wanted and not even consider what was in it i know find myself making substitutes even simple things like light mayo i now have extra light mayo , instead of magnum ice creams (200+cals) i know have mini twister only 45 cals even full size twister is around 95cals so you can save 100 cals on that and still have a lovely treat!
Good luck with your diet chief this week ... !
My biggest diet secret is water !! lol i know i know everyone talks about it but i just believe it really helps shift those pounds ... i make myself believe it flushes them out ! :rolleyes::p

thanks wannabesize10 was on DC last week it was my first week lost 7lb so was very pleased :D this week will be cal counting so any tips.....does anyone use
food focus..someone told me about it..
lola

Welcooome... just posted a reply in the Sunday/Money weigh in thread to you hehe.

I myself don't use food focus but I do use the online calorie counter on about.com - just type it in to google. It's quite useful for keeping track.

As for tips, I'm with Wannebe - WATER WORKS!

many thanks and i'll try that website, just had my dinner and i'm stuffed:D nice chicken salad...yum

Many thanks,

Wise words wannabe size 10 your an inspiration you look absolutely fabulous.
well done :D lola

Back