Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

just saying Hello

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by itsy, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. itsy

itsy DETERMEND TO SUCCEED

Diet:
    DC
    :D hi just popped in to get some tips, im on DC but this week will be cal counting
    cant afford it all the time.So i hope you dont mind me popping in from time to time :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Itsy,

I am sure your find this thread a great support i certainly have, i use to think calorie counting didn’t work as it’s the original diet – I thought had it worked you wouldn’t have all these other diets etc but as we all know it’s not as simple as that!
    I am sticking to the moto Eat Less Move More !!! ...very simple but makes so much sense and it’s working,
    The difference i feel with calorie counting is it’s real food temptation is all around you , you decide what you eat , your in control if you feel you have gone over your calories you can correct the next day or do exercise to counter act it etc, but most of if’s a diet for life, a lifestyle way of eating before long you will think about food differently where as while shopping i would happily feel the trolley with what ever i wanted and not even consider what was in it i know find myself making substitutes even simple things like light mayo i now have extra light mayo , instead of magnum ice creams (200+cals) i know have mini twister only 45 cals even full size twister is around 95cals so you can save 100 cals on that and still have a lovely treat!
    Good luck with your diet chief this week ... !
    My biggest diet secret is water !! lol i know i know everyone talks about it but i just believe it really helps shift those pounds ... i make myself believe it flushes them out ! :rolleyes::p

4. itsy

Diet:
    DC
    thanks wannabesize10 was on DC last week it was my first week lost 7lb so was very pleased :D this week will be cal counting so any tips.....does anyone use
    food focus..someone told me about it..
    lola

5. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcooome... just posted a reply in the Sunday/Money weigh in thread to you hehe.

I myself don't use food focus but I do use the online calorie counter on about.com - just type it in to google. It's quite useful for keeping track.

As for tips, I'm with Wannebe - WATER WORKS!

6. itsy

Diet:
    DC
    many thanks and i'll try that website, just had my dinner and i'm stuffed:D nice chicken salad...yum

7. itsy

Diet:
    DC
    Many thanks,

Wise words wannabe size 10 your an inspiration you look absolutely fabulous.
    well done :D lola

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.