Just saying Hi

sealy27

good afternoon Ladies & Gents,

So here I am again, starting a fresh for probably the 20th time this year? (that's not exaggerating)...

Having done WW, SW, Atkins, CD, Xenical, South Beach, Slim Fast all in the past 8 months...I'm STILL no nearer to goal and find myself in a vicious circle...

I have pretty much been on a diet my whole life....I always start off all enthusiastically, infact saintly the first few weeks and then at the first sign of a hurdle (maybe a gain) - I give up!! Then proceed to binge on everything I felt deprived off - Put on even more weight, and go back to a "New diet", weighing even more than I did before....the cycle begins again....

SO, this time, I want it to be truly different...I know WW works best for me, and its the easiest to stick with in terms of my singleton lifestyle of eating and drinking out lots!!...I would love to be at goal by Xmas...I've never got there in the past 5 years...so it would be such an amazing achievement....but I am going on holiday in just over 4 weeks...and I would love to lose 10lb and get to my first 5% goal by then....

I wanted to introduce myself as I think I'll be on here alot over the next few months, so hope to speak to you all at some point!! and I hope to continue to get motivation and thinspiration from all the lovely people who write on these forums...

Anyway, rambling now, just wanted to say "hi"...I'm Sara, pleased to meet you :O)

Happy Weight Watching people!
xx

Hi Sara,

pleased to meet you too.. I hope you get to your goal and enjoy the WW journey :) xx

Hi Kirsty!

thank you!!...It's gonna be tough...but i think with everyones support...its achievable!

Well done on your weight loss so far! You're doing amazing!
xx

Hi sara
saying hello and good luck with the journey

Thanks guys :O)

x

Hey Sara welcome back to WW. i hope it works for you this time, i'm sure you will do it especially with a holiday in 4 weeks - thats a good goal. I totally understand what you mean about the single social life - so easy to go off track when out with the girls. I'm not single however, but i think having a boyf is worse lol :) Good Luck xx

Hello! I am also a Sara, and your story sounds *so* familiar!! Although I have never been registered on here as yet, so hoping this is the motivation and help I need - Good luck! xx

Hello,
I'm just starting out here too your story sounds v familiar to me as well - my goal is also christmas (as it was last year) & I also have a holiday coming up (in 8 weeks) so I just want to say - Good Luck :)

Hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

Back