Just saying Hi :)

LittlestWookie

Today I'm starting Dukan after my friend lost 3 stone in two months of her baby weight recommended it.

I went from 9 stone to 13 stone during pregnancy! I've managed to get to 11.4 stone since giving birth but not lost anything for 3 weeks and I'm eating really healthily so trying a different tact! I'm not breast feeding and doctor said at my 6 week check up I can start to diet. I had a c section so heavy exercise is out of the question at the moment, but do atleast half an hour a day walking with the pram.

My true weight is 8 and a half stone, I was always 8.6 stone but had gained after two holidays to Ibiza in the space of two months up to 9 stone (alot of eating and drinking!)

I'm going to center parcs at the beginning of November so ideally would like to get to 8 and a half but 9 stone would do, or I won't be able to go swimming.

Stocked up on plenty of fish, chicken, seafood sticks, sf jelly, oatbran and diet coke!

:)

X

Last edited:
Awww great name, we likes wookies we do LOL.

Welcome to the forum, its a great place loads of tips and advice and a great diet. Days go up and down, but its definately so worth it.

Thanks for the replies! Today went great although I'm eating ALOT more than I used too, I guess it's because it's carbs that fill you up?

X

TBH wookie, eating more protein actually fills me up. I have only ever been hungry when its been too long since my last meal. none of the meals I have leave me feeling hungry after eating them.

The thing you have to try and get into the habit of thinking is that this is no longer a 'meat, tattie and veg' meal....now its just meat, meat and meat....Instead of one chicken breast, I have one and half. I think it seems as though we are eating more, and especially as we spend far more time in the kitchen cooking it all LOL.

Well done on the first days x

How many eggs are we allowed a day on the attack phase?

As many as you like if you don't have cholesterol issues. I have 3 breakfast, 2 in muffins and sometimes one to bind burgers. Some days I don't have the muffins but I always have three minimum x

I read it was two a day on another site, good to know as I love hard boiled eggs! Lol

X

LittlestWookie said:
I read it was two a day on another site, good to know as I love hard boiled eggs! Lol

X

There's something in the book that suggested as many whites as you like.

Welcome little wookie good luck x

Today I had
Total 0% Greek yog, with the oatbran and a little sweetener
8 crab sticks (addicted)
2 diet cokes
1l of water
Strips of chicken breast cooked in a little skimmed milk, Greek yog, light soy sauce, garlic and sweetener.

Half a Greek yog (left from tea) with a little sweetener

Having scrambled egg for supper.

Does this sound ok?

X

Evening, you haven't wrote qtys, but if I was you id up your protien xxx

Oops,

it was 2 large skinless chicken breasts cut in strips,1 tbsp oatbran, 3 tbsp light soy, 3 tbsp skim milk, 1 teaspoon sweetener, 4 tbsp total 0% yog and 5 cloves of garlic between me and my OH (he had rice too as he isn't dieting)

Two egg scrambled egg with skim milk.

What if I added in a tin of tuna (in spring water) ?

Or add in another egg? So have 4 a day?

Thanks!

X

Duplicate!

Tuna sounds good, the more pure protien you can eat the more you loose. I can eat a chicken a day And it really does show xxx

wtach the soy sauce... i think its a tolerated item on cruise 1 tbsp only and very salty so can causeyou to hold water

I got it the recipe online, it said it was for attack, I won't use it again x

Back