1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Just saying hi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fraggle1805, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. fraggle1805

fraggle1805 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am driving my friends and husband insane talking about food!! This is the first time I have ever been this focused and am loving it. Lost 2 stone calorie counting last year then a stone at Slimming world. Have a wonderful group and leader and am lucky enough to go to a great gym with a very patient personal trainer. I am enjoying trying the recipes. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome. Fantastic weight loss! The recipes are fantastic are'nt they? I think when you are that focused its such a great feeling and a good place to be. Looking forward to hearing how you are getting on.

4. Mummyshelleycat

Mummyshelleycat Well-Known Member

Hiya *waves* I am new also :) x

5. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Well done on your weight loss so far, you seem determined and focused - good luck! :)

6. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

Hi, well done on your loss so far :)

7. fraggle1805

fraggle1805 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies everyone x

8. Superfree Princess

Superfree Princess Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

9. StarvingPoet

StarvingPoet Well-Known Member