just so hungry....

willow_84

:cry: this is getting silly now, I am on day 8 Lipotrim and I am still totally starving and have been every single day since I started. I have not cheated once.

This is the single most difficult, miserable thing ever and I can't quite believe I am still doing it.

Is anyone elso still hungry all the time!? when will it stop?!

I have said it before but I'll say it again all you guys who have done this for weeks/months are amazing!

Help! xx

Have you not had your first weigh-in yet? That should help your motivation? I know it did with me?

no I haven't I got 2 weeks supply cause I'm away from home this week, haven't weighed myself at all, maybe I should?

Were you hungry all the time after 8 days I feel like it is just me!

My week two was awful.....i was so hungry it was only family and friends who got me through...and of course this web site!, it does get easier i promise i was a serial food junky....so to be here a month on without eating is a wee miracle!.
Keep going hun really try, once your clothes feel loose and you see the pounds shed it really does boost you to keep going , good luck! xx

I'm surprised they gave you 2wks at the beginning of your diet- most won't give out 2wks even if you've been on it for months!!
I'd have a snaely weigh-in if you're feeling de-motivated? And keep loggin in here- its great for keeping you focused.
I wasn't too bad with hunger after day 4-5, but I've now developed a weekend 'picking' habit that I have to tackle before it ruins everything!

It didn't get easier for me till week 3 hun! This is my 2nd time doing lipo and it was week 3 both times. But I don't know HOW your sticking to it without having had your weigh in for encouragement!!!! WOW! Well done you! That is determination!

If you weighed yourself on your own scales at the start then you could have a sneaky weigh in. But if you haven't then I wouldn't weigh in on a strange scales now. Scales can vary by half a stone or more. If you step on a different scales to the one you were originally weighed on and it weighs you half stone heavier then you would be devastated! Or I would.

But I guarntee you....you have had a huge loss! Keep posting here hun!

Week 3 was also the turning point for me, I think I was hungry until that point although I think most of it was head hunger, have you tried splitting your packs, I still split 1 now lol so I get 4 lots instead of 3, really hope things get easier for you it is so worth it :) If you need a text/facebook buddy for support just let me know I think there is a thread somewhere else with everyones facebook details :)

Hi Sara,

That is a really good point about the scales I hadn't thought of that, I don't actually have my own pair of scales so I think I will wait till next monday, well its actually going to be tuesday cause of the bank holiday.......will let you know how it goes, well done you for getting so far i wonder why some people suffer for longer? dreading Easter I know I should be more positive but i'm finding it hard : (

x

Is there any chance of getting to the chemist on Fri or Sat??? Just that weigh in would fly you through the Easter weekend. But God you know I'm getting goosebumps thinking how much you will have lost in 2 weeks!!!!!! It should be a brilliant loss!

I know! I'm so excited to see someones who's had to wait two weeks- I bet its at LEAST 14lbs!!! I lost 11 in 2wks so it can be done!

Thanks everyone, heres me being all miserable and you guys are going through the same thing : ) I could go on thursday? is it really wierd to be worried about it though? I kind of want to leave it as long as possible so the results are better, for me going through this and only seeing half a stone gone would be awful!

I swear i'm going this is sending me crazy!

x

Not being funny, but the fact you have quite a bit to lose will probably mean that you'll lose a lot more than some of us in the first few weeks?
And that fear on not having lost anything/a little- we ALL have it! LOL! Every week I refuse to look at the scales in case they haven't moved!!

Yes, I would definately go for a WI on Thursday, if I were you and keep that day from then on. I was close to tears a few times as I found this really painfully hard, but do hang in there, after my 3rd WI, it got very much easier and now I nearly forget it's time for my shakes!!!! The hunger WILL go, hand on heart.

Well done so far. Its not easy but the results are whats keeping me going. I am started week 3 and find I crave if I dont drink enough water or am bored so keep buzy . My house never looked so good!!!!

Thanks everyone, heres me being all miserable and you guys are going through the same thing : ) I could go on thursday? is it really wierd to be worried about it though? I kind of want to leave it as long as possible so the results are better, for me going through this and only seeing half a stone gone would be awful!

I swear i'm going this is sending me crazy!

x

Just wondering if you decided to weigh in tomorrow or wait till next Tues???? Are you still hanging in there hun?

Back