Just so I'm completely straight on this...

RedRevolver

Coke Zero and Dr Pepper, rooibos tea, and water - all okay to drink?!

Also, can I use the skimmed milk allowance in tea? I'm unsure if the warning not to use it more than once refers to drinking more than 150ml or the act of drinking skimmed milk in any quantity multiple times a day. And would I be able to use any sweeteners in it (e.g. hermesetas stevia)?

Yes to your list, there are a lot more too. You get one lot of 150ml of milk which you can use any way you like. Personally I have it in tea and coffee, it makes about 3 - 4 cups for me. Sweeteners are allowed in tablet form only, I'm not really sure why though and know a number of people have powdered sweeteners, not sure on what makes though as I don't use them.

Thanks!

This is great to know. I probably should avoid sweeteners in tea, as I'd like to give up sugar in tea entirely (the amount I drink, it'd be a good thing too...)

I don't think brands are important really, and I hate the powdered sweeteners any way, I always find they float to the top and make this weird foam and doesn't actually sweeten anything (apart from the weird froth)...the tablets are much better.

Back