Just spoke to my local RC lady

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by sarah5, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    She sounds really very nice and said they have lots of fun in the meetings and exercise classes. I really like the idea of not having to count points/syns/calorie count/etc. It sounds very straightforward, basically eat what you want as long as it's low fat.

I think I may just go along to the meeting on Tuesday night and see what it's all about.

Wish me luck!! Ooooh just remembered there is a school meeting thingy on Tuesday so it will have to be the week after grrr that's a shame cos I really want to get started.

Ah well, the week after it will have to be!!

Wish me luck!!

Sarah xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Burnsey

Burnsey Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Good luck and if you have any questions or need any tips or advise just give me a shout.

Bare in mind that you're not allowed any alcohol for the first 2 weeks as this is a kick start diet on which you are limited to 1200 calories. I've just finished the kick start and am now allowed extra calories. It's like having money that I wasn;t expecting - I don't know how to spend them!!!

Rachael
    x

4. Suzi

Suzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(9.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Sarah.
    Suzi

5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

Diet:
    was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Aww thanks for your replies ladies :D

AAAARGH no alcohol for two weeks :eek: how will I cope .. hehe just joking, although I must confess that I do consume a rather large amount of the most delicious rose wine mmmmm I will look forward to having a glass of that after 2 weeks!

I have done complete food abstinence when I did Lighterlife for 12 whole weeks.. so I WILL STICK TO THIS ONE :D

Feeling all positive!!

Thanks again for your lovely replies xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.