just started - are these meals ok??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by tinker88, 30 May 2014.

1. tinker88

tinker88 New Member

hi, i started yesterday lunch time the online version.

are my meals so far ok?

breakfast - coffee (1/2 syn milk , 1 syn sugar)

lunch - heinz spagetti in tomato sauce (i hadnt been shopping for suitable foods)

dinner - roasted chicken breast with 1 slice bacon wrapped round and a smidge of cheese, med jacket potato with 1 teaspoon of low fat butter ( 1 1/2 syn), and 1 teaspoon of lightest mayo (2 syn) , large salad of lettuce/peppers/celery with helmans fat free dressing

raspberrys & pear as a snack

breakfast - coffee (1/2 syn milk , 1 syn sugar) & apple

lunch - 2 eggs scrambled with dash milk, and 1/3 can of heniz beans.

is this all ok so far??
  2. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

I would say you are not eating enough at breakfast. I know it can be hard and some people don't have time or feel sick eating early but I really find eating a good breakfast helps to kick start the day. I usually have a mixed fruit salad topped with fat free yoghurt or a sliced banana sandwich or if I have time, bacon and scrambled egg with grilled tomato or an omelette. Lots of people on here seem to eat 'magic porridge' which I think is the HEx allowance of porridge oats layered with fruit and fat free yoghurt.