• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started Exante and I...

LOVE IT!!
I am new to minimins and started the Exante Total solution on 10th February.
I just wanted to say hello and I get to know some other people on the same diet as me and see how you are all getting on with it!
I am really excited about starting this new diet as nothing has worked for me so far.
I have lost 6 lbs in 5 days so I am very happy at the moment!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome Mooma and good luck.

Hi and welcome I started on the 7th Feb..
Lost 9lb in the 1st wk looking forward to see what 2nd weigh in brings..Good Luck

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Welcome Mooma and good luck.

Welcome Mooma and good luck on your journey! I've just started too and there seems to be a good mix of newbies and veterans on the boards so between us we should be able to keep each other going!

Well done!!! Hope I can do the same I'm hoping to start next thursday.

Have you done food replacements before?? Joe easy have you found it? X

LOVE IT!!
I am new to minimins and started the Exante Total solution on 10th February.
I just wanted to say hello and I get to know some other people on the same diet as me and see how you are all getting on with it!
I am really excited about starting this new diet as nothing has worked for me so far.
I have lost 6 lbs in 5 days so I am very happy at the moment!
Welcome, i'm on TS too :)

Wow, 6lbs in 5 days is amazing, well done! I've been on it 15 days now and have lost 20lbs so far :)

Glad to have you here, look forward to hearing more of your weight loss stories and updates! :)

Thanks everyone!!
The first week has been hard but really rewarding.
I slipped up and ate a chicken salad I made for my family the other night and I felt so incredibly full afterwards! I am assuming that my stomach has started to adjust already.
Yes this is my first meal replacement plan Jayde but I am feeling so full of energy already, LOVE it!!
Well done Belle, 20 lbs in 15 days is awesome!
Good luck everyone...

Hello, I'm also new started TS on 14th Have done lighter life light before but gained a massive amount of weight while I was pregnant. So far so good :)

Welcome :D All you need to do is stay strong/determined :D you can do it!
Well done Belle on losing 20lbs in 15 day's thats fantastic! :D x