Just Started, Is There Any Other Diabetics

alexlin

:scale::scale:Hi I`ve just started the lt diet, and was wondering weather there are any other diabetics which are on this diet, ive not taken my insulin now for 3 days and am feeling fine, I dont however like the taste of the milkshakes. its helpt to put coffee in the vanilla one and have it hot or cold. Hoping to lose weight. have three stone to lose in three months and you on thid website are an insparation thank you all...

I'm not diabetic - I'm doing LT in the hope I won't develop type 2 in the future - but I want to wish you the best of luck.

Are you type 1 or 2?

x

Hi cuddly fairy im type 2 but on insulin. I was allergic to the last tablet the doctor gave me, so thay had to put me on insulin. That is 2 injections a day.

What has your doc said about LT? Do you have be more carefully monitored? Are you not having to have insulin because you are eating such a low calorie/low carb diet? Sorry to be nosy but I'm interested. I had gestational diabetes with each of my pregnancies and it puts me at greater risk of developing it later - especially with me being so overweight (ok so I'm obese - hate that word soooooooo much!!!)

My friend has been diabetic since he was 5 and he has to have about 4+ injections a day. He is so good as he never complains - well not in public anyway!!!!

x

Back