Just started - Keep me on the wagon!

ariel

Well just been to the chemist, faced my demons - bit like Groundhog day - ah well, starting afresh and feel so up for it - treated myself to a nice big box of colourful strays - boxes and boxes of peppermint tea, crates of sparkling water, new posh glass to make it feel like a big glass of wine - new fancy mug for my soup and away I go

4.5 stone to go, wish me luck!

xx

Good luck hun, u will do great :party0011::party0011::party0011:

good luck hun BUT ditch the glass there are chemicals in glass that stop Ketosis happening????? xx

Thanks - OMG you guys know all the tips - I can't believe the glass might make a difference - how do you get around it, drink from a plastic tumbler or straight from the bottle?

Keep those tips coming - clearly a master at this -

Great to be a part of the little forum - A MAJOR THANKS TO YOU ALL

wishing you lots of luck x

i think Gaz is kidding about the glass thing well i hope he is lol i always drink out of a glass x

:eek: Eh?????? Oooh, bloomin eck never knew that about glass.....anyhoo....youll be fine chick...good luck and big hugs for the coming wk. Well done on starting and welcome x

Gaz what have you started lol x

Garry... you ARE SOOOOO CRUEL!!!! lol made me laugh tho!
Good luck hunni.... enjoy your first week and the journey to the new you xxx

*shakes head at Garry* lol Meanie.

Welcome aboard the LT train ariel, good to have you. Good luck and here's to a great loss the first week :D

Welcome Ariel and good luck on LT. The first week is the hardest but it you get through it then the rest is easy in comparison.

x

Back