Just started Lipotrim today!

Hi Jem
Glad to hear you have made your mind up to use maintanence , did you speak to the consultant at the chemist about it ?
Keep us up to date on how its going , hun .
I know with me when i start eating i cant stop so i know the full programme is for my and i WILL stick to it !
If all goes well for the next 2-3 weeks i will have a treat but not untill i have had a further loss .
Keep going Jem xxx

Hi Jem ....how did you get on this morning...well I wasnt at my best today, got up late and didnt have time for a shower so had to tie the greasy hair back ....lol such a good look ....eh !
Hope you had a good loss !

hi sonya, you didnt look greasy lol you looked fine- was lovely to see you in person!

I lost 6lbs since last sunday so 12lbs in total so far, I'm well chuffed! Hope it keeps going like this- so pleased I am now (just!) under the 12 stone mark (12.13lb). sorry you didnt have a good week but I'm sure you'll be back on track next week for sure! xxxx :D

Well done Jem 6lb is a great loss for the week! :D

:p Hi Jem
Was lovely to meet u today ! U do look fab hun ! The Glass of wine didnt show then ???? Well done on the loss that is great !:D May have to get some clothes tips off u soon i like ur style hun . hope you are having a good day and keep with it again this week no picking ... as u want that goal for ur family meal xxx
Big hugs hun xxx

hi sonya, you didnt look greasy lol you looked fine- was lovely to see you in person!

I lost 6lbs since last sunday so 12lbs in total so far, I'm well chuffed! Hope it keeps going like this- so pleased I am now (just!) under the 12 stone mark (12.13lb). sorry you didnt have a good week but I'm sure you'll be back on track next week for sure! xxxx :D

Aw thanks Jem it was nice to see you too, I forgot to ask how your daughter is feeling now...lol.
Wow great loss keep it up and you will be at target in no time.

:p Hi Jem
Was lovely to meet u today ! U do look fab hun ! The Glass of wine didnt show then ???? Well done on the loss that is great !:D May have to get some clothes tips off u soon i like ur style hun . hope you are having a good day and keep with it again this week no picking ... as u want that goal for ur family meal xxx
Big hugs hun xxx

you guys are very lovely! ergh gone for big walk this morning to make sure the wine didnt affect me too much sam! I'm getting used to just having coffee instead a load of cakes and biscuits when I go to a cafe or whatever which is hard for my head lol but easy in a way because I seriously am not hungry. I remember before I used to get starving and would be ready to kill someone if I didnt eat evry quickly but I think I've gone through that and out the other side and am sometimes forgetting to eat cos I dont feel hungry!! mad :eek: would never have been like that before- food was my world! hope it stays this way and I can get my weight down quickly and keep it off too!! must be in that ketosis lark...

hope you're all fabulous today!!! xxx

izzy is much better now thanks son, still not hundered percent but took her to tumblies this morning anyway and she was running around like a nutter so must be ok! xxx

Hi Jem,

Congrats' on your 6lbs. off this week and 12lbs. in two weeks!!!

I know sometims I don't feel like my third pack but it is important to take all three as you need the three for good health. Sometimes it is so easy to forget.

Your doing well:)

Love Mini xxx

Back