Just Started LIPOTRIM

woo hoo weighed today and 4lb down :) hope you've all had a good week x

Congrats, thats great. This week was hard for me but still kept 100%. Should be weighing in tomorrow but away so have to wait til I get back home. Hoping its a good one or I'll feel very discouraged. Keep up the good work

Ive also just started the Lipotrim diet, day 1 I thought I was gonna die and that my head would explode. But I got through it. I am on day 3 now and I cant wait to get passed it because I heard it gets easier after this, but then I see youve done nearly 3 weeks!! Are you still feeling hungry??? I hope that doesnt happen to me because I dont know if I will have the willpower to continue.

Anyway goodluck and all the best!!!!

Ive also just started the Lipotrim diet, day 1 I thought I was gonna die and that my head would explode. But I got through it. I am on day 3 now and I cant wait to get passed it because I heard it gets easier after this, but then I see youve done nearly 3 weeks!! Are you still feeling hungry??? I hope that doesnt happen to me because I dont know if I will have the willpower to continue.

Hi, I cant lie but I am still feeling hungry each day but not all the time. Maybe if I do not drink enough. I think you are supposed to drink small amounts through out the day but I find that hard because if I am going out I have to find a loo. So if I am out I drink less before I go and make it up later so by the time I get back I am feeling hungry I guess. But the diet itself has got easier. At first I thought a lot about eating and food and though that I would have cheated by now but I haven't. One of the minims members told me to use lipro-clear I think thats what its called which is a fibre supplement you can add to the water. This is supposed to help prevent constipation and help fill you up. My pharmacist is useless so does not have any and forgot to order when I asked so I dont know if it works.

I have come to my parents for the weekend and was sure I would have caved in but to my great surprise and delight I have managed to say no to everything ie roast pots, lamb roast, fried chicken etc all my favourites. (Did put a tiny bit of chicken in my mouth but did not chew or swallow as thought better of it and washed out of my mouth - naughty) I cant believe that I did not eat it and have proved to myself that I can do this if I really want to. I can notice the loss and its really makes me feel lighter and more confident. Its not major changes but the type that I know are there ie my neck has emerged again like a turtle looking out of a hole and I dont have anymore chops(fat around my chin) which is great. My trousaurs are looser as is my bra. It just makes me feel that I can loose the weight and start to have a life again.

Anyway, keep up what your doing, it will be uncomfortable at times and you will want to stop but dont, it will get better just keep going. If you have got to the point where you feel fedup of the excess weight and want to get rid of some or all of it, this will give you a good head start and encouragement to continue. Stick with it, as they say nothing worth having comes easy.

Hi Someone sent me this link which I found useful to look at how to change habits and patterns. Hope it helps http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/302242-all-about-fred-changing-habits-using-fred.html

Thanks will have a read!! Im really struggling tonight, so I think its off to bed for me!!! :(

Thanks will have a read!! Im really struggling tonight, so I think its off to bed for me!!! :(

Sometimes thats what you need to do and your'll feel better tomorrow. Lighter and brighter hopefully. Take each day at a time and feel proud you completed another day. Start looking at yourself and you will see the changes ie bra or skirt/trousaurs getting looser. It works but its not easy. But will be worth the hard work for sure.

I've just had a read, and that seems like an interesting concept!! I will try and re-teach Fred, but im thinking Fred may have to get sacked and someone else come and replace him, because Freds got too many years of changes that need tobe made!!! :) Goodbye Fred and Hello Tracy!!! lol

Today I feel a bit better than last night, but is it just me or do these shakes taste worse and worse over time???

I've just had a read, and that seems like an interesting concept!! I will try and re-teach Fred, but im thinking Fred may have to get sacked and someone else come and replace him, because Freds got too many years of changes that need tobe made!!! :) Goodbye Fred and Hello Tracy!!! lol

Today I feel a bit better than last night, but is it just me or do these shakes taste worse and worse over time???

Tell me about it, I'm glad someone else feels that way. To be honest, if they did not taste so awful I'd find it a lot easier to do this. Last week I was willing to have noting in the evening rather than drink the last shake of the day but was told I could not do this as I need all the nutrients etc in the shakes. I did the cambridge diet a few years ago and although I did not do just shakes, they did not taste like these and did not leave a nasty afte rtaste or gritty film in your mouth and throat. I physically want to be sick when I take them but have to just rush them down and drink hot water straight after. I may have to change back at some time because these shakes will be the ruin of this diet which is now right on track.

Poor Fred, out to pasture, its not his fault but a cleaner broom and all that lol.

So yesterday evening I had a mouthful of spaghetti bolognaise, licked a lid of custard and a pinch of jam roly poly L all when I wasn’t feeling hungry!!! This would be so much easier to do if I didn’t have to cook.
I didn’t have my last shake yesterday!! I know it’s bad and I missed out on all the nutrients, but I figured where I gave in with the food would be enough calories!!!
Today I will be better!! I WILL BE BETTER!!! Still not hungry and decided to cook food I don’t like as much as possible from now on!!!
Only one more dessert in the freezer so once that’s gone I’m not buying anymore!!!
Day 5 today and I’m feeling awesome!! It’s 3pm and i've had 1 shake, just because I know I've got to have 3 a day, not because I'm hungry!!!
I can’t wait to finish this 1[SUP]st[/SUP] week so that I can have the flapjacks!!!!

Sneakily weighed myself again this morning 4kg gone since Saturday!!! J
Just hope my scales are saying the same as the Pharmacists!!

How are you doing????

So yesterday evening I had a mouthful of spaghetti bolognaise, licked a lid of custard and a pinch of jam roly poly L all when I wasn’t feeling hungry!!! This would be so much easier to do if I didn’t have to cook.
I didn’t have my last shake yesterday!! I know it’s bad and I missed out on all the nutrients, but I figured where I gave in with the food would be enough calories!!!
Today I will be better!! I WILL BE BETTER!!! Still not hungry and decided to cook food I don’t like as much as possible from now on!!!
Only one more dessert in the freezer so once that’s gone I’m not buying anymore!!!
Day 5 today and I’m feeling awesome!! It’s 3pm and i've had 1 shake, just because I know I've got to have 3 a day, not because I'm hungry!!!
I can’t wait to finish this 1[SUP]st[/SUP] week so that I can have the flapjacks!!!!

Sneakily weighed myself again this morning 4kg gone since Saturday!!! J
Just hope my scales are saying the same as the Pharmacists!!

How are you doing????

H Lita,

Hope that spag bol tasted nice.:drool: Never mind at least you did not go totally off track and loose the plot, I would have had a whole plateful. :party0051: YOU WILL DO BETTER TODAY.

Cooking and not eating will become easier because you will realise that you can cook and have the same thing at a later stage but not now. I just spent the weekend with my parents and was cooking and giving them 3 meals a day over the last 5 days. I cant believe I never had anything. Also made me realise that I was the reason they alway had a cooked breakfast or ate a lot more unhealthily when I was around. Thats bad because they mainly had ceral and porrige for breakfast over the last few days, not egg, bacon, mushrooms etc like when I was eating.

I felt like you towards the end of the first week, really high and happy. Thats gone but I feel good in general because I keep amazing myself with my will power. I do have more energy and feel lighter so its great.

Dont beat yourself up for the mouthful, sometimes we need something to keep us going but just remember that food will take you out of ketosis and slow the losses. I spoke to a Lipotrim doctor today and said that even sugar free gum/mints (which my pharmacist said were OK) and some mouthwashes will take you out of ketosis because of the sugar regardless of where it comes from. He said use listerin original if you can. I was told that you are not swallowing mouthwash so it should make a difference but he said that the sugar remains in your mouth and you then swallow saliva containing the mouthwash???

I get on the scale everyday if at home, I dont care what anyone says, it helps motivate me and gives me an idea of how the weight is lost. Anyway keep it up, you've dont great so far.

Jude

Seriously do NOT get excited about the flapjacks!!!! For one they are nothing like flapjacks, 2, they stink! 3, they taste disgusting, and 4, you need a pint of water to wash each little mouthful down or they stick to your mouth as they are so dry!
It makes me heave when my hubby eats his sitting next to me from the smell alone! They smell nothing like food and all I can relate the smell to is chemicals!
Give me the shakes any day!

Seriously do NOT get excited about the flapjacks!!!! For one they are nothing like flapjacks, 2, they stink! 3, they taste disgusting, and 4, you need a pint of water to wash each little mouthful down or they stick to your mouth as they are so dry!
It makes me heave when my hubby eats his sitting next to me from the smell alone! They smell nothing like food and all I can relate the smell to is chemicals!
Give me the shakes any day!

When you say chemicals what do you mean, I thought they were peanut and coconut which sounds lovely???

When you say chemicals what do you mean, I thought they were peanut and coconut which sounds lovely???
They don't smell like food to me they smell of chemicals! And personally I don't think they taste of either peanut or coconut! Before you go home with an armful of them, ask to see them and maybe try one. My husband says he's getting used to them, and enjoys the chewing and feeling like he has had something to eat, but altho they contain all the nutrients, they are certainly not as tasty as the shakes. He says, try a couple and make you own mind up, but if you stick with them you do get used to them.
And I say no thank you very much I want my shakes!

I wouldn't say chemicals, I'd say dog food that's gone off.

Back