Just started - on day two

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by little-me, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

1. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm on day two of my diet and I like it so far.

I'm 15 months off the cigarettes, which is great but I have gained and i'm still gaining weight. I have to try and get it under control and regular dieting isn't working for me, so i'm giving tfr 100% a chance.

It's a bit difficult at work as everyone seems to notice what you eat or don't :sigh:. I'm feeling hungry today but i'm thinking of my goal weight... Anyhow i love the forum, everyone is super and all the advice here is just brilliant. I hope to be around for a while. Good luck everyone :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello an welcome little me , good luck with your journey. xx

4. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    welcome to the forum little-me im coming to the end of week 3 i cant believe how time flys.

5. missmyfood

missmyfood Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.12%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hiya Little-me :) welcome to the hardest but most wonderful weight-loss programme around!! Im on day 5 at the moment and although i feel like ive been through hell this week i cannot wait to get to that chemist on Monday morning and get weighed. Everyone on here is fantastic and supportive and if you ever need an understanding cyber-shoulder to cry on we`re here for you 100% x

6. differentusername

differentusername Getting married in July!!

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr 100%
    Welcome little me!!! Well done on starting! The first while is very tough but honestly it does start getting much much easier. Im coming to the end of week three and found this week a lot differant to one and two. Im really hooked now whereas befor i felt i could shatter and give up at any stage. This is a brilliant support network. Come on any time ur finding it tough and without fail someone will inspire or motivate you. Xxx keep us posted on how your getting on.

7. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks everyone for the good wishes.
    *wow* "differentusername", have you really lost a stone since Aug 27th. well done you, i'm very impressed.:D To-day is day4 for me and it has been very very difficult, boy oh boy was i hungry today. I nearly creacked a few times, but i've kept my self busy. I read somewhere that day 4 & 5 are the worst. what is everyones expeirence of this? if day 6 gets better i'll find stength from somewhere.:break_diet:

8. differentusername

differentusername Getting married in July!!

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr 100%
    Yeah day 4 and 5 are tough!! But you'll be entering into keytosis now soon while will make it a lot easier. ( you'll know by the smell and taste of your mouth). It does get easier!!! Personally i found right up untill about day 10 tough but not as bad as day 4&5. Im in week three now (weigh in tomorrow) and i found this week a hell of a lot easier!!! There are still tough moments but i think there will always be tough moments. When i gets tough just try to get through it on an hour to hour or day to day basis. Thats what helps me.

Yes thankyou i really have lost a stone. ( i started on aug 16th though) Hopefully more tomorrow!!! But i've a lot more to loose.

Last edited: 5 September 2010
  9. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks for that differentusername. Work tomorrow so it should be a little bit easier, more to occupy my mind. I'm really looking foreward to weigh in on Wednesday eveing. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out to see how you did

10. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    day 5

sorry wrong thread :eek:

11. scarlettcloud

scarlettcloud Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim then Weight Watchers
    Hi Little me this is my first day so we can motivate each other on!!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.