just started slimming world but here in AUS

sdroiba

hi everyone
I have never posted anything on a forum before.....
I have just brought the slimming books off the internet , i am having trouble following it though. Just wondering if the dinner recipies in the book do you have to account for those in your syns .of 5-15 pls help me i have 15 kilos to lose :eek:

Hi there and welcome.
If you have bought the Slimming World Recipe books and a recipe says it is for 4 people and it is 3 syns that means if you divide the recipe between 4 servings it is 3 syns from your daily syns.

Everyone on SW gets between 5 - 15 syns, hope this helps.

Thanks Teresa
Just wondering there is green days ,original days , but what is the difference between this and extra easy days ? pls

With Extra Easy, everything that is classed as a free food on Original or Green days is free, so you ca nmix carbs and protein without too much weighing. However, you can only have one of each Healthy Extra, whereas on Green and original you can have 2 Healthy Extra B choices, and 1 or 2 Healthy Extra A choices. Also, with Extra Easy, 1/3 of your plate should be superfree foods e.g. all fruit, and most veggies! Some people do average out their 1/3 superfree over the day, but I think it is advised to have the 1/3 at each meal.

Ooo, and your first choice for snacks inbetween meals on EE should be fruit or veggies, but you can also have your syns for snacks if you want to, the same as you can on Green or Original days :)

I hope this makes sense hun xxx

thanks heaps for all your help , i also have to get my head around this diet . i jsut wish they had meeting here in Aust :mad:

Back