• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started Slimming World

Hi ,
i'm new too ! it's difficult knowing what your allowed and some of it seems too good to be true!
I know you are allowed mullerlight yoghurts.
and the noodle varieties of mugshot (only on green or extra easy)
hope this helps
:)

Missjlouise

Silver Member
S: 13st8.5lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.31%)
Im very sure the low fat super noodles are free too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
There are a lot of free branded foods. If you go to class you can buy a book that lists them all and there is a sticky at the top of this forum which gives details of low syn ready meals.

S: 15st11lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 1st9lb(10.41%)
Bachelors savoury rice is free too, all varities

ALSO LOW SYN IN ASDA FOR MEAL IDEAS

Chicken Breasts & Mediterranean Style Vegetables, 400g pack, chilled 200g serving original 1 Syn

Chicken Breasts with Garlic Mushrooms, twin pack, chilled 165g each Original 1½ Syns

Duck Breasts with Cherry Sauce, 470g pack, chilled 235g serving Original 2½ Syns

Haddock with a Cheese & Chive Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g serving Original 3½ Syns

Lamb Rump Joint with Yogurt & Mint Dressing, 500g pack, chilled 100g Original 2 Syns

Mango Chicken with a Sweet Sticky Beer Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g each Original 2 Syns

Moules Mariniere in a Creamy Garlic Sauce, 650g pack, chilled 325g serving Original 3½ Syns

Peppered Rump Steaks with Garlic Butter, twin pack, chilled 170g each Original ½ Syn

Pesto Chicken with a Tomato Sauce, twin pack, chilled 155g each Original 1½ Syn

Piri Piri Chicken with Red Peppers, twin pack, chilled 185g each Original 1 Syn