Just started sole source .... 12 weeks! Anyone else?

Heyy I've been away for a while, but thought I'd drop by ask how it's going? If you check my thread you'll see I've been on a long calorie counting journey, but we must keep each other motivated!

I tried to go onto your page but wouldn’t allow me.
How are you getting on? I’m on day 4😩😩 but actually feel good!!

That's brilliant! I'm actually on day Ermmm lost count?! Lmao its been over a year, but at my initial weigh in at the start I weighed roughly 25 Stone haha and I think I'm around the 16/17 stone mark at the moment.... :/
But yeah will have an official weigh in again soon and will then up my game! How's your diet coming along? How much you looking to lose? Key is staying positive!

I am going to do this 12 weeks. Seems like a long time but I’m 4 days in and haven’t really had too many horrible feelings....yet! Can’t wait for my Monday weigh in and then I’m sure that will motivate me!
Wow you have done amazing!!!!!!!
I have my brothers wedding in December. My goal is to be less by then. Not sure how much less but possibly looking at 3 stone. I’ve heard that in the 12 weeks I can lose up to this so I’m focused. Then after the 12 weeks in July I’ll try maintain and then prob have to do this again October before the wedding lol.
Xx

That's brilliant! And im sure if you remain positive and with your current attitude it'll be a breeze! I guess I got too comfortable, so motivating myself again and going to power through! Ahhh good ol wedding ey! Haha I'm a photographer myself done a lot of commercial work but started to do weddings too now, BUT I've mastered the art of "pack lunch" haha, I'm glad you're looking forward to your weigh in haha wish I could say the same!

Haha but just think of all the new clothes you'll get to buy at the end of it! Haha shopping is a good motivation! Think about that special wedding outfit! & it's gonna fit so much better too!! :D

You know what kirsty, three months is going to fly by!! And you're going to smash it & before you know it you'll be in that size 14 comfortably! I started at waist 52 and now I'm a waist 38, & I rock the **** out of All my new skinny ripped jeans! As long as we try, and remain positive, we can do it! Haha if you ever need motivation just hit me up!

Thank you! You are a motivator! I just need to stop thinking of food.
You have done sooooo well. I really hope in my first week I lose a lot.
Do you use this site a lot? Do you find it useful?

I have only just come back to it been a long time member but my last post was in August last year! But yessss I found that having a place to share my weigh ins (which also. Doubles as a diary kind of) rwally helped me along the way, it's partially why I'm back! So I have a place to note it down and yeah other members can help support each other (does get quiet at times tho!) but fear not I'll be your weight loss buddy and we can motivate each other! I'm in need of motivation jist as much as you Haa anddd I hope you lose a lot in your first week too! BUT whatever that number, google image search "1 pound of fat" just to get a better visual of how much a lb of fat actually is what you have managed to burn off!! :D

It’s disgusting. I just Googled it. 1lb looks so much! I’m lying here feeling my stomach and this is day 5 and I can certainly notice a difference. No bloating and it’s gone down. That’s motivational. Just another 79 days to go 🙈🙈🙈
So tell me about you? What’s your background? Or can everyone see this? I’m not used to it yet. This is a good site though for meeting buddy’s like you. I do think it’s helpful.
I’ve been up since 5 am my friend is in labour so getting updated! Lol xx

Haha everyone can see this, we can exchange emails or something if you'd like and it most certainly is helpful, it can keep me motivated too having a buddy, & oh wow!! Exciting times!! How's your friend getting along?? And haha I SWEAR I do that every other day to see how my progress is going haha once or twice I've binged the night before and ended up with a food baby hahah

She had baby boy this morning. No name yet...!
Oh poo I didn’t know 🤣🤣
Yeah sure. Email is fine or Facebook? Imagine I knew you hahahahaha x

Lol no way! What did it contain that it's gone to moderators? haha I'm. Unable to message you directly either... Also do you find its more difficult to diet when it's a lovely day like today, or when it's cold out and you're stuck indoors?

I find both hard.
I am from Scotland but live in Spain now so feel it’s double hard with food an wine everyday everywhere!!!!
I don’t know. Maybe said something they don’t like lol....!

Haha oh dear now i wanna see what was said lmao
Ooo I can imagine the food being everywhere!! But lucky you! Spain! That's brilliant! & I'm undecided which I find more difficult, but overall today has been a good day so far.... Kept to the diet, no nibbling what so ever! So been a good one, how about you?? How's your day been so far?

Just had my last shake. So that’s nearly day 5 no food! I don’t know how I am doing it!!!! Well done. What Is your diet plan?

Back