Just started sole source .... 12 weeks! Anyone else?

Ahhh that's a solid 5 days straight! Mine is a low calorie diet, so need to count my calories and keep the. Number low, as well as remaining active... Guess the hunger can be tough to deal with but the rewards are so worth it!

Do you do any excersise? Day 6 today spent at beach. I had to come home for shake and to be honest resist temptation of bars and beach snacks. Was hard but done it. Just keep thinking if I break it I’ll kick and hate myself.
How’s your day going? Weekends on this suck but as the summer is kicking in here I think everyday will be like this :( xx

Ahh yeah summer Canbe tough but you gotta soldier through! And you did really really well! Yeah I do Rowing, and walking, and some light weights too, been a good day, some of the other lads are gym freaks so wasn't too bad got a a chicken tikka salad from subway was gorgeous! And star bucks I resisted and had my diet coke! But yeah as I'm typing this an ice cream van has just pulled up. Great! Temptation!

I can’t sleep cause it’s weigh day lol. Won’t do it now it’s too early. Give it couple hours and I’ll let you know. Day 8 for me now.
How you getting on? Weekend go ok? Xx

Hiya kirsty :D weekend went fine considering we had boxing on nd and all the lads together I managed fine, also made a new salad for myself yesterday wasn't too bad! Ohhhh I'm. Excited for yiu!! & I always weigh myself first thing in the morning, I went for my weigh in on Friday I think, 16 stone 11, will weigh myself in a month hoping to lose stone at least!
So overall first week done for you, how do you feel? What are your thoughts? Xx

Day 8 starts today. So motivated. I lost 19.5 lbs in 7 days. That is unbelievable.
I’ve read this could be mainly water retention etc but wow! Feel amazing. I’ve stuck to my shakes and water only and haven’t cheated once. Buzzzinnnggggg!!!!
How hard is that when you have all your friends over and you have a salad. I’m proud!!!! Where you from?
You are doing Fab. That stone will drop off if you keep going and being motivated the way you are x x

Oh my god *shocked face*
I am soooo fricking proud of ya!! 19.5 lbs in a week!! Regardless of water weight etc that is just phenomenal!! That's almost a stone and a half!! & yeah I'm doing alright Hahha salad was good to be fair, but I honestly think it helps knowing you're sticking to it and doing well motivates me to stick to it and do just as good, I did tap myself on the back & tell myself "keep at it, another few months and you'll be at your goal weight Ali, you can do this!!! Feeling good now haha & I'm from Lancashire, Blackburn.

Well done! 👍👍👍
Buzzing for you too! I’m not going to tap you on the back your getting a slap from me. Hahahahaha proud.
My friend who is a nutritionist/bodybuilder person lol said it will be 12lbs fat and the rest water and my bowels being emptied. Bit like a detox but I don’t care I just see that on the scales and 19.5 is good for me!!!

Well done! 👍👍👍
Buzzing for you too! I’m not going to tap you on the back your getting a slap from me. Hahahahaha proud.
My friend who is a nutritionist/bodybuilder person lol said it will be 12lbs fat and the rest water and my bowels being emptied. Bit like a detox but I don’t care I just see that on the scales and 19.5 is good for me!!!

Haha regardless its still a massive weight loss!! Haha il take the slap haha now you have proved to yourself, you are very capable, you now have no excuse! :D
You gotta stick to it and I wanna see a loss each and every week or else you'll get a slap from me haha & ii don't care if you're living in sunny Spain with the lovely sunshine and beaches (not jealous at all haha)!! Grrr I'm. Here in gloomy lancs haha

Hi Both, I am on Cambridge sole source and on day 13. First weigh in lost -6Ilbs and 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I have 6 stone to lose by the end of September so have to stay strong.

Hi Kirsty yea I am. I have done this diet before so know it works. Just have to stick to plan and by the end of the 12 week would off lost 3 stone. I will keep going until end of September. It is hard but if I want to look good and get my confidence back I have to keep going. How are you finding sole source.

You will do it from now until September????!!!
Yeah you def will. I can’t wait for Monday so I can get my weigh in again.
Feeling very very tired this week though but week 3 bules haven’t hit me that bad yet....!
I’m noticing a difference and so are others so it keeps me going. Finding it so hard to stay off alcohol too.
One thing that a friend told me was , do these 12 weeks for yourself. Make it all about you. That has stuck with me and that’s what I’m going to do.
Your weigh in is tomorrow !!!! X

Hi Kirsty, yea weigh in today this evening so will let you know how I get on. I also have to do the 12 weeks and good point. Lets do this and be strong this weekend.

Hi All 2nd weigh in and lost -3.5Ilbs and 3.5 inches. In total 9.5Ilbs and 10 inches altogether in 2 weeks so pleased.
Weight 14.2Ilbs and hoping to be in the 13’s next week. From tomorrow I am on strict sole source at 450 calories, it’s going to be tough but I am going to do it to see how much I lose.
Come on all we can do this and not get off track over the weekend x

Back