Just started SW again! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lentiljayra, 25 March 2014.

1. lentiljayra

lentiljayra Active Member

Hi, I'm Laura. I've just started SW for the second time and I'm pretty new to this site (don't even remember registering in 2009!!!).
    Anyway I'm determined. I lost 4 stone two years ago by calorie counting and was very strict with myself - lost the weight in no time because I had a few health problems so it motivated me! Then I got pregnant and put the 4 stone back on again! My daughter is now 14 months old and I feel like the time has come to stop being a lazy bum and lose the weight again but feel I need something regimented like SW as do not have such a kick to lose the weight this time round as all my health issues have gone. Not going to SW groups and keep reading v interesting threads on this website so thought I would rejoin and get some motivation and advice.

Anyway, quick question about the site. I'm trying to update my details (weight/height/occupation etc) but it comes back to me saying I put my height in wrong (despite following the instructions) and then doesn't update anything! Is this because I haven't got to 50 posts yet as I see you cannot actually view your profile until then? Or am I actually doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance :)