Just started SW. How many syns should I start on?

hello! I'm new here and I've just started slimming world (on my own, not in a class) and wondering how many syns I should start on. I used to do SW a few years ago, I know its changed but the basic ideas are the same so thought I could go it alone this time. I have the new books and plan to go the Easy Extra route. Just not sure how many syns (they were called sins last time I did this!) I should go with.

I'm 5' and 11.5 stones and an apple shape so all my weight is around my middle. I have the legs and arse of a chicken!!

any help with this would be great. Thank you

Everyone gets 5-15 so it is entirely up to you. I would aim for around 10 as it allows some leeway for error :)

hello! I'm new here and I've just started slimming world (on my own, not in a class) and wondering how many syns I should start on. I used to do SW a few years ago, I know its changed but the basic ideas are the same so thought I could go it alone this time. I have the new books and plan to go the Easy Extra route. Just not sure how many syns (they were called sins last time I did this!) I should go with.

I'm 5' and 11.5 stones and an apple shape so all my weight is around my middle. I have the legs and arse of a chicken!!

any help with this would be great. Thank you

Hello a fellow shorty here :) 5.1" ! Have you got a diary. I started from home yesterday aswell x

hello Claire-Bow and Little-E.
Yes keeping a food diary which I sometimes forget to fill in.
lost 3.75lbs this week...woo hoo. I haven't felt hungry ever but I do need to use a bit of will power especially around crisps.
Not sure how I update the weight loss on the statistics thingy on the left...do I need to have posted more often?

Back