just started today 21/11/2012

samfinbow72

Hi ,my name is sam and i Started today on the s&s diet, so far so good :) for breakfast I had porridge, that was OK, not very sweet but OK, lunch I had caramel shake, that was yummy! For tea I had macaroni cheese, that was great :) and this evening I had the dark chocolate and coconut bar and that was nice too, so day one was great, I ordered the variety pack and I'm glad I did, I like to try them all, is there any one else new to the diet or who would like to be a diet buddy :) please reply :) x

Welcome, I'm just starting week 9, can't believe I've stuck to this for so long, very unlike me but totally loving the results! Best of luck with your journey :)

Welcome, I am into my second week on my second time round. It gets easier once you are in Ketosis, I never feel hungry anymore.

Thanks for replying,so far so good for me :) I wish there were more different porridges,the keediet have 4/5 different ones and also few more meals to choose from.would any one know if you could combine the two diets to give more choice,good luck everyone,we r all in this together :)

hi sam i was just wondering how you are getting on?
im restarting today and struggling already prob cause its (totm) anyway i hope ur doing well, buddy me if you like i have done this plan before x

Hi Sam,

I started on Monday so today is day 8 although i had to take yesterday off for a family event so i feel like today is day 1 again as i feel awful :(

Remember you can swap a pack a day for 100g protein so i am switching between using 4 packs one day then use 3 packs + a vegetable omelette the next and it really keeps it interesting and doesn't affect your weight loss so it might be worth remembering for a change.

Tracyx

Last edited:
Hi, I also started today, I posted earlier but my post seems to have disappeared into cyberspace!!

How are you getting on now? I've struggled today but it is TOTM - daft day to start a diet like this!

Same here and I normally struggle during TOTM but today Ive had a strawberry milkshake, a raspberry milkshake, a 2 egg omelette then a cuppa with a lovely chocolate bar so I havnt felt the need to snack :)

Last edited:
Hi, I also started today, I posted earlier but my post seems to have disappeared into cyberspace!!

How are you getting on now? I've struggled today but it is TOTM - daft day to start a diet like this!
me and you both lol prob the worst time to start time2change as wanna munch everything lol

Back