Just Started W8.. 1st Day

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by BigBen, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. BigBen

BigBen Member

Hi Everyone.. :wave_cry:

I have started the W8 Matters program today - drinking loads of water and having the shakes etc.

I weighed myself this morning and am starting a video log on my computer to record what happens..

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and hopefully i can have the same success that you guys have had.

So at my first weighin i am 19st 8lbs..

Do you weight yourself everyday or once a week?

Anyway let me know how you guys are getting on and i will do the same.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Good luck Ben X x Keep drinking that water and taking all your packs and you'll be at goal before you know it.
    I look forward to reading your diary.

Gaynor x
  4. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Ben

Welcome to W8 - why don't you come over and say hello on the W8 forum too.

Regarding weighing yourself - I try really hard to only weigh in with my consultant once a week. But its so difficult!!! I've made my boyfriend hide the scales now.

I'm sure you'll do well - blokes tend to lose quicker than girls so the stones will be dropping off in no time. Check WillieMac's weight loss over on the W8 forum - he's lost nearly 3 stone in 9 weeks!!

Good luck and if you have any Qs just ask, everyone will try and help

Carol x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.