just started week 14!

hooley

well i cant quite believe the last 13 weeks have gone so quickly. i dont post on here much but i do pop in as often as i can for my 'inspiration' fix!! (Blonde Logic - u look absolutely amazing!!!!)
i had my second photo taken last nite and we were given a quick look at our first one although we arent allowed to take them away until next week. OMG - who was that hideous creature? i never realised i was so overweight and i had already lost 19 pounds before i started! its amazing how we perceive ourselves and so frightening that i had actually made an effort that night to look as thin as poss!
its been an amazing journey and i am still deciding whether to go into developers or route to management - gonna have a chat next week about how much more weight i have to go.
i will post my piccies next week - i am still wondering how i have achieved this after over 20 years of dieting before - what a waste of time that was!
i am over the moon that i found this diet and would recommend it so highly to anyone who is thinking about it - nothing beats this feeling!!!
what a fab day and a fab start to the rest of my life!!
have a great week guys - good luck all. x x x x x x xx

Hi Hooley!

Thanks for your post and well done on getting to the end of foundation!!

We got our before photos last week to keep with us, mine are just awful and everytime I get a bit fed up I just look at them. I cant wait to see your before and after pics! keep us update on your plans for after foundation.

Hey Hooley, thanks for posting, give us early birds a bit of inspiration. Looking forward to seeing your piccies.

Hi Hooley!!! Nice to see you again!! And well done to you!!!!!! Marvelous!

I know what you mean - I wish I would have found this diet 20 years ago. But, saying that - I think we find this diet when the time si right for us - 20 years ago I had a lot of stuff buried and locked TIGHT - and was nowhere near emotionaly ready to face those things....so I think the diet even then would have failed.

So - important thing is - we are there now!!!

And things that come to us with a lot of pain and suffering, in my mind, mean so much more, therefore should have lasting results. If that makes sense.
So nice to see you here again and to hear how well you are doing.

And thank you for your kind comments. I really feel like a different person, living a different life.

Its wonderful.

Keep in touch and let us know how ou carry on!!!

<hugs!>

XX

awh i cant wait to see ur pics uve lost a stone over what i want so nice to see it can be achieved in the 14 weeks!!
well done xxx

Back