Just started WW

Julie.g

Chose WW over Slimming world, anyway been on this diet for 2 days and still struggling to understand how the pro points work

should you use the 49 points we get for allowance or forget about them?

And having salmon for tea with salad, but how would you cook the salmon? and its 6 pro points for salmon?(150g)

One more question?

how many points is a white cob from tesco? these are my favourite so just wanted to know the bad news on this?

and i thought crumpets were only 2 points but the Warburton ones are 3 each so wont be eating many of these?

oh yes and is there any zero yoghurt out there

thanks for reading

Hi, I can't answer all your questions but...

You can choose to use as many or as little of your 49 a week allowance as you like. I'm personally not using them because it feels like I'm eating too much when I do.

A raw fillet of salmon is 6pp, I would bake it or grill it.

Thats all from me! Good luck on the diet and I hope you find the rest of the week easy to manage! x

Chose WW over Slimming world, anyway been on this diet for 2 days and still struggling to understand how the pro points work

should you use the 49 points we get for allowance or forget about them?

You should use them!

how many points is a white cob from tesco? these are my favourite so just wanted to know the bad news on this?

like a bread roll? Really depends on what it weighs, there are some generic values in the ww folder that you can use to guesstimate if there are no nutritional values on the packaging.

and i thought crumpets were only 2 points but the Warburton ones are 3 each so wont be eating many of these?

Depends on the brand, they each have different recipes and weights so they can vary hugely. The nutritional info is the most accurate so you use it where possible.. and that goes with all food.

is there any zero yoghurt out there

thanks for reading

sadly not

Not doing well today, well i've been good but starving. i have 29 daily pp

My daughter made me breakfast in bed so i has to use 10 points for that, 2 poached eggs on 2 white ww toast.

then i has a packed of snap crisps(cant think of the name) but 3 points.

now will be having roastie and pork with veg which will take the remaining points so will have no points left for later so might have to break into my weekly pp again, already use 4 and only started the diet on friday.

so today menu was not good.

i'm also scared of eating to much fruit cos some say that fruit can put weight on if u eat to much.

hopefully tomorrow i will manage my points better.

Last edited:
My leader said eat 5 fruits free and after thar point them but i only prob have 3 aday but I bet all leaders say different xxx

Must admit I eat more than 5 portions of fruit most days and still have good losses

I think some people use their weeklies regularly while others don't. I try & keep them for special occasions. I find 29 points is fine for me but everyone is different so you need to find what works for you. I have learnt to love fruit & veg & fill up with them.

I have also just joined WW (tonight actually!) and still trying to get my head around everything!!

Good luck on your WL journey!

Back