just started!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AussieBug, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

well, even though I technically startded the CD diet 1.5 weeks ago, after spectacularly falling off the wagon, I am starting from scratch today.

*repeats to self: I will be good, I will not cheat*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairebear1212

clairebear1212 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Aussie bug, Get through the first three or four days and it will become loads easier I promise. Have you got an incentive to get you to goal!! If not think of one, ie a party or an event where you will see lots of people you haven't seen for a while. The comments you get after a couple of weeks should spur you on too. I have been doing CD for a month now and people are so complementry, I even got told I loooked like a pop star the other day, HMMMM couldn't quite see that one myself, but stick at it babes it is sooooo worth it!

4. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    keep busy

..... The only way it works for me is to keep busy for the first few days - otherwise its soooooo easy to do the whole I'll re-start 2morr (wise words - not always acted upton even tough I know they're right)

Just think of that outfit you can get into xxx
    :) :) :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.