just started!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AussieBug, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

well, even though I technically startded the CD diet 1.5 weeks ago, after spectacularly falling off the wagon, I am starting from scratch today.

*repeats to self: I will be good, I will not cheat*
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairebear1212

clairebear1212 Member

Good luck Aussie bug, Get through the first three or four days and it will become loads easier I promise. Have you got an incentive to get you to goal!! If not think of one, ie a party or an event where you will see lots of people you haven't seen for a while. The comments you get after a couple of weeks should spur you on too. I have been doing CD for a month now and people are so complementry, I even got told I loooked like a pop star the other day, HMMMM couldn't quite see that one myself, but stick at it babes it is sooooo worth it!

CLUCKS Full Member

keep busy

..... The only way it works for me is to keep busy for the first few days - otherwise its soooooo easy to do the whole I'll re-start 2morr (wise words - not always acted upton even tough I know they're right)

Just think of that outfit you can get into xxx
    :) :) :) :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.